Get similar jobs by email Register →
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A TALENTED CRM EXECUTIVE – FINNISH SPEAKING
The Finnish speaking CRM Executive will coordinate the delivery of campaigns and communications to enhance and optimise customers’ retention and loyalty. This includes all duties related to the day-to-day management of various brands (and markets) for effective VIP/CRM delivery.
The CRM /VIP executives will work closely together with the product managers, design team, customer services and payment teams to coordinate, execute and report on all VIP/CRM initiatives supporting the customer lifecycle & communication in order to optimise conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately the Customer Lifetime Value. This will be through the production of creative weekly promotional newsletters, SMS and also Direct Mail while setting up bonuses using our back end systems.
CRM / VIP executive will also handle the regular communication with VIP players in order to maintain strong relationships.
Responsibilities: Coordination 80%
- Coordinate all on-going VIP/CRM campaigns, promotions and communication activities together with Head of CRM and all other relevant departments.
- Execute and report (performance analysis) of all CRM campaigns/promotions and communications activities.
- Communicate and contact customers via telephone/ email/ SMS on weekly basis
- Own and manage weekly / monthly VIP/CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
- Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
- Regular accreditation of loyalty bonuses for VIP players
- Ensure targeted segmentation for each campaign.
- Monitor, update and report of automated customer lifecycle communication touch points.
- Assist in content translations when required.
- Conduct continuous competitor screening and analysis.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data, campaigns/promotions pre-reports and analysis
- Attend VIP events
- Coordinate gift and events for VIPs
- Candidates must have previous experience within a CRM function
- Excellent written (copy writing) and verbal communication skills in Finnish
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
- Strong organisational skills with attention to details
- Experience in online Support /Customer Services/Telemarketing
- Advanced in MS Office
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solving capabilities with ability to think big picture
- Able to work effectively within a matrix organization and open to cooperation across other teams
- Hard worker, confident, team worker and reliable
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter
- Creative and innovative
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
- Excellent communication skills with warm approach – comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people
- Quick learner and very reliable
- Positive attitude and ready to take on challenges
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish speaking Customer Care Coordinator - Cork
€24000 - 28000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, check out this Finnish Customer Care Coordinator job in Cork for a great client of ours who operates in the ...about 1 month ago
- Finnish B2B Customer Service Representative
€1800 - 1832 per month + Relocation Package
Job Summary Any Finnish speaker out there looking for a job in Customer Service? Have you recently graduated? Do you have some call centre experience? If so we are loo...9 days ago
- Photographic Technical Support with Finnish
€30000 - 35000
Position suitable for graduates, people with previous technical support experience, and people with a passion for photography In this role you will: Receive incoming c...8 months ago
- Finnish Customer Service Representative - Heinsburg
€2000 - 2200 per month
As the Summer heats up - wouldn't you like to help others cool down? Speak near native Finnish & want to work in Customer Service? We are looking for near native Finni...19 days ago
- Finnish Customer Relationship Manager - Gütersloh
€30000 - 31000 per annum
Job Summary Speak both Finnish and a good level of English? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join t...about 1 month ago