Get similar jobs by email Register →
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A TALENTED CRM EXECUTIVE – GERMAN SPEAKING
The German speaking CRM Executive will coordinate the delivery of campaigns and communications to enhance and optimise customers’ retention and loyalty. This includes all duties related to the day-to-day management of various brands (and markets) for effective VIP/CRM delivery.
The CRM /VIP executives will work closely together with the product managers, design team, customer services and payment teams to coordinate, execute and report on all VIP/CRM initiatives supporting the customer lifecycle & communication in order to optimise conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately the Customer Lifetime Value. This will be through the production of creative weekly promotional newsletters, SMS and also Direct Mail while setting up bonuses using our back end systems.
CRM / VIP executive will also handle the regular communication with VIP players in order to maintain strong relationships.
Responsibilities: Coordination 80%
- Coordinate all on-going VIP/CRM campaigns, promotions and communication activities together with Head of CRM and all other relevant departments.
- Execute and report (performance analysis) of all CRM campaigns/promotions and communications activities.
- Communicate and contact customers via telephone/ email/ SMS on weekly basis
- Own and manage weekly / monthly VIP/CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
- Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
- Regular accreditation of loyalty bonuses for VIP players
- Ensure targeted segmentation for each campaign.
- Monitor, update and report of automated customer lifecycle communication touch points.
- Assist in content translations when required.
- Conduct continuous competitor screening and analysis.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data, campaigns/promotions pre-reports and analysis
- Attend VIP events
- Coordinate gift and events for VIPs
- Candidates must have previous experience within a CRM function
- Excellent written (copy writing) and verbal communication skills in German
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
- Strong organisational skills with attention to details
- Experience in online Support /Customer Services/Telemarketing
- Advanced in MS Office
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solving capabilities with ability to think big picture
- Able to work effectively within a matrix organization and open to cooperation across other teams
- Hard worker, confident, team worker and reliable
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter
- Creative and innovative
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
- Excellent communication skills with warm approach – comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people
- Quick learner and very reliable
- Positive attitude and ready to take on challenges
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Consultant
Ringwood, United Kingdom
€19000 - 19000
Working Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week. Shifts generally rotate between Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm & 11.30am -8pm. It is critical that you are available to ...about 2 months ago
- GERMAN speaking Customer Support Representative
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Proficiency in German is mandatory; Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service; Good organizational skills; A ...13 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Stoke on Trent
€20000 - 20000
One of the worlds` leading online companies, is seeking a German Customer Service Advisor to support its expanding international customer base. The position is availab...about 2 months ago
- GERMAN SPEAKING SERVICE DESK AGENT
€0 - 0
Design the perfect job for yourself, we are the platform. Our prestigious partner is a global leader in business and technology looking for you. Don’t waste time and d...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21900 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...2 months ago