Get similar jobs by email Register →
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A TALENTED CRM EXECUTIVE – NORWEGIAN SPEAKING
The Norwegian speaking CRM Executive will coordinate the delivery of campaigns and communications to enhance and optimise customers’ retention and loyalty. This includes all duties related to the day-to-day management of various brands (and markets) for effective VIP/CRM delivery.
The CRM /VIP executives will work closely together with the product managers, design team, customer services and payment teams to coordinate, execute and report on all VIP/CRM initiatives supporting the customer lifecycle & communication in order to optimise conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately the Customer Lifetime Value. This will be through the production of creative weekly promotional newsletters, SMS and also Direct Mail while setting up bonuses using our back end systems.
CRM / VIP executive will also handle the regular communication with VIP players in order to maintain strong relationships.
Responsibilities: Coordination 80%
- Coordinate all on-going VIP/CRM campaigns, promotions and communication activities together with Head of CRM and all other relevant departments.
- Execute and report (performance analysis) of all CRM campaigns/promotions and communications activities.
- Communicate and contact customers via telephone/ email/ SMS on weekly basis
- Own and manage weekly / monthly VIP/CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
- Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
- Regular accreditation of loyalty bonuses for VIP players
- Ensure targeted segmentation for each campaign.
- Monitor, update and report of automated customer lifecycle communication touch points.
- Assist in content translations when required.
- Conduct continuous competitor screening and analysis.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data, campaigns/promotions pre-reports and analysis
- Attend VIP events
- Coordinate gift and events for VIPs
- Candidates must have previous experience within a CRM function
- Excellent written (copy writing) and verbal communication skills in Norwegian
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
- Strong organisational skills with attention to details
- Experience in online Support /Customer Services/Telemarketing
- Advanced in MS Office
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solving capabilities with ability to think big picture
- Able to work effectively within a matrix organization and open to cooperation across other teams
- Hard worker, confident, team worker and reliable
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter
- Creative and innovative
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
- Excellent communication skills with warm approach – comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people
- Quick learner and very reliable
- Positive attitude and ready to take on challenges
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Move to Malta - Norwegian Speaking Host
€23000 - 28000
Move to Malta - Norwegian Speaking Host As a Norwegian Host, you will benefit from: Attractive Salary Package Relocation Package (Flight &amp; Accommodation) 2 wee...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Norwegian. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Cust...17 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Support Advisor
€1045 + up to 200 of performance bonus
*** NORWEGIAN CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS, Athens - GREECE *** You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Center...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Support
*** Norwegian Customer Support, Lisbon - Portugal *** Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an ...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Photography Support Associate
€24000 - 24000
NORWEGIAN PHOTOGRAPHY SUPPORT AGENT We’re seeking Photography Support Agents to provide first class customer support to consumers of one of the world’s most recognised...2 months ago