Get similar jobs by email Register →
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A TALENTED CRM EXECUTIVE – NORWEGIAN SPEAKING
The Norwegian speaking CRM Executive will coordinate the delivery of campaigns and communications to enhance and optimise customers’ retention and loyalty. This includes all duties related to the day-to-day management of various brands (and markets) for effective VIP/CRM delivery.
The CRM /VIP executives will work closely together with the product managers, design team, customer services and payment teams to coordinate, execute and report on all VIP/CRM initiatives supporting the customer lifecycle & communication in order to optimise conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately the Customer Lifetime Value. This will be through the production of creative weekly promotional newsletters, SMS and also Direct Mail while setting up bonuses using our back end systems.
CRM / VIP executive will also handle the regular communication with VIP players in order to maintain strong relationships.
Responsibilities: Coordination 80%
- Coordinate all on-going VIP/CRM campaigns, promotions and communication activities together with Head of CRM and all other relevant departments.
- Execute and report (performance analysis) of all CRM campaigns/promotions and communications activities.
- Communicate and contact customers via telephone/ email/ SMS on weekly basis
- Own and manage weekly / monthly VIP/CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
- Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
- Regular accreditation of loyalty bonuses for VIP players
- Ensure targeted segmentation for each campaign.
- Monitor, update and report of automated customer lifecycle communication touch points.
- Assist in content translations when required.
- Conduct continuous competitor screening and analysis.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data, campaigns/promotions pre-reports and analysis
- Attend VIP events
- Coordinate gift and events for VIPs
- Candidates must have previous experience within a CRM function
- Excellent written (copy writing) and verbal communication skills in Norwegian
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
- Strong organisational skills with attention to details
- Experience in online Support /Customer Services/Telemarketing
- Advanced in MS Office
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solving capabilities with ability to think big picture
- Able to work effectively within a matrix organization and open to cooperation across other teams
- Hard worker, confident, team worker and reliable
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter
- Creative and innovative
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
- Excellent communication skills with warm approach – comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people
- Quick learner and very reliable
- Positive attitude and ready to take on challenges
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Professional- Norwegian speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Eac...18 days ago
- Norwegian Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian sp...2 months ago
- Norwegian Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...7 days ago
- Norwegian Content Management Agent - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month + monthly bonus
Job Summary: Speak Norwegian and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany...7 days ago