Get similar jobs by email Register →
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED CRM MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR GROWING TEAM IN MALTA.
Coordination & Management – Workflows – 70%
- Define CRM action plans and rely on team to ensure its execution.
- Responsible for the overall B2C communication and VIP strategy of all brands
- Management of CRM Coordinator and CRM Executive (assign tasks and follow up on execution).
- Effective management of brief requests into production and delivery by coordinating efficient processes and flows between various departments (CRM, BI, Design, Campaign, Product, Customer Support, Telemarketing and Analysts)
- Provide support to CRM team and act as the primary point of contact for all CRM and retention related topics.
- Overall, the CRM Manager will ensure the good execution and follow up of the processes already in place.
- On top of our existing plan he or she will have to propose solutions (would it be marketing or technical) to increase the business on specific segments / markets defined and discussed with other departments.
Project Management – 20%:
- Product Owner of CRM Systems (3rd parties / internal). The CRM Manager will be responsible for writing any expression of needs linked to his / her department and ensure the good deliverability of projects.
Budget Reporting 10%
- Detailed reporting on activity (KPIs / improvement points)
- Direct contact point with 3rd Parties, follow up invoicing and responsible for budget.
- Extensive experience within a CRM function with strong organisational, time management, Microsoft office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some project management experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace, urgency and delivery (a real doer)
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively within a matrix organization and participate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Leadership, experience in Management.
- Hard worker, confident, team worker and trustworthy
- Must be a solid communicator with warm personality – comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people including brand owners, marketing, product, operations, customers support and partners
- Strong business acumen, organizational assessment, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities
- Strong problem solving capabilities with ability to think about the big picture while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace, urgency and delivery
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
- Positive attitude and ready to take on challenges
- Creative and innovative – ready to try new things
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Nordic speaking CRM Manager
€50000 - 50000
We are now searching for a Nordic CRM Manager to tackle the growing demand for improving internal campaigns for our client. You will be involved in all steps from plan...2 days ago
- CRM Sports Executive (Senior)
Senior CRM Sports Executive (Cross Brand Marketing) | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has...16 days ago
- CRM Support Executive
CRM Support Executive | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appoi...16 days ago
- Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager | Salary competitive | Cryptocurrency Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Customer Success Manager to join a start-up...about 1 month ago
- e-Logistics Project Manager (Spanish+German)
€30.000 – 35.000 gross/year
For one of our clients, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting a Spanish and German speaking e-Logistics Project Manage...about 2 months ago