Get similar jobs by email Register →
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED CRM MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR GROWING TEAM IN MALTA.
Coordination & Management – Workflows – 70%
- Define CRM action plans and rely on team to ensure its execution.
- Responsible for the overall B2C communication and VIP strategy of all brands
- Management of CRM Coordinator and CRM Executive (assign tasks and follow up on execution).
- Effective management of brief requests into production and delivery by coordinating efficient processes and flows between various departments (CRM, BI, Design, Campaign, Product, Customer Support, Telemarketing and Analysts)
- Provide support to CRM team and act as the primary point of contact for all CRM and retention related topics.
- Overall, the CRM Manager will ensure the good execution and follow up of the processes already in place.
- On top of our existing plan he or she will have to propose solutions (would it be marketing or technical) to increase the business on specific segments / markets defined and discussed with other departments.
Project Management – 20%:
- Product Owner of CRM Systems (3rd parties / internal). The CRM Manager will be responsible for writing any expression of needs linked to his / her department and ensure the good deliverability of projects.
Budget Reporting 10%
- Detailed reporting on activity (KPIs / improvement points)
- Direct contact point with 3rd Parties, follow up invoicing and responsible for budget.
- Extensive experience within a CRM function with strong organisational, time management, Microsoft office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some project management experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace, urgency and delivery (a real doer)
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively within a matrix organization and participate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Leadership, experience in Management.
- Hard worker, confident, team worker and trustworthy
- Must be a solid communicator with warm personality – comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people including brand owners, marketing, product, operations, customers support and partners
- Strong business acumen, organizational assessment, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities
- Strong problem solving capabilities with ability to think about the big picture while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace, urgency and delivery
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
- Positive attitude and ready to take on challenges
- Creative and innovative – ready to try new things
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
€24000 - 30000
Speak French? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in Gutersloh? We are looking for the n...about 2 months ago
- Finnish VIP Account Manager to Malta
€30000 - 45000
Onko sinulla näkemystä VIP-asiakkuuksien hoitamisesta? Oletko valmis joustamaan asiakkaan vuoksi ja panostamaan asiakkaisiisi ainutlaatuisen asiakaskokemuksen takaamis...2 months ago
- German + French Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
€29000 - 31000
Job Summary Speak both German & French (with a good level of English)? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How a...2 months ago
- Security Systems Consultant (Dutch)
€19.668 euro/year + performance related bonus
Would you like to work in the vibrant city of Berlin? Do you like to support customers and provide a high level of customer satisfaction?Your next position is here, in...5 months ago
- Product Advisor (Norwegian)
€20000 - 20000
• • Would you like to work in the vibrant city of Berlin? • • Do you like to support customers and provide a high level of customer satisfaction? • • Your next positio...about 1 year ago