Get similar jobs by email Register →
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED CRM MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR GROWING TEAM IN MALTA.
Coordination & Management – Workflows – 70%
- Define CRM action plans and rely on team to ensure its execution.
- Responsible for the overall B2C communication and VIP strategy of all brands
- Management of CRM Coordinator and CRM Executive (assign tasks and follow up on execution).
- Effective management of brief requests into production and delivery by coordinating efficient processes and flows between various departments (CRM, BI, Design, Campaign, Product, Customer Support, Telemarketing and Analysts)
- Provide support to CRM team and act as the primary point of contact for all CRM and retention related topics.
- Overall, the CRM Manager will ensure the good execution and follow up of the processes already in place.
- On top of our existing plan he or she will have to propose solutions (would it be marketing or technical) to increase the business on specific segments / markets defined and discussed with other departments.
Project Management – 20%:
- Product Owner of CRM Systems (3rd parties / internal). The CRM Manager will be responsible for writing any expression of needs linked to his / her department and ensure the good deliverability of projects.
Budget Reporting 10%
- Detailed reporting on activity (KPIs / improvement points)
- Direct contact point with 3rd Parties, follow up invoicing and responsible for budget.
- Extensive experience within a CRM function with strong organisational, time management, Microsoft office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some project management experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace, urgency and delivery (a real doer)
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively within a matrix organization and participate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Leadership, experience in Management.
- Hard worker, confident, team worker and trustworthy
- Must be a solid communicator with warm personality – comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people including brand owners, marketing, product, operations, customers support and partners
- Strong business acumen, organizational assessment, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities
- Strong problem solving capabilities with ability to think about the big picture while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter; strong sense of pace, urgency and delivery
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
- Positive attitude and ready to take on challenges
- Creative and innovative – ready to try new things
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- CRM Executive (Cross Brands)
The CRM Executive (Cross Brands) is responsible for successful delivery of agreed quality campaigns/communication to our clients' customers. The role is responsible fo...about 14 hours ago
- CRM Support Executive
Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Support Executive for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibr...about 14 hours ago
- Operations Manager
€39000 - 50000
Be part of It You will be working for one of the leading provider of business services in the world, who are currently looking for a Junior Operations Manager to help ...about 1 month ago
- Customer Journey Optimisation Manager
The Customer Journey Optimisation Manager will be a data driven specialist that will work closely with the CRM, brand development and creative teams to deliver high qu...about 14 hours ago
- French Speaking Account Manager
€£30k - 40k per year + relocation assistance
French Speaking Account Manager Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England Up to £40k per year + relocation assistance Overall Summary: This is a key position to provide a v...7 days ago