Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Take lead in analysing and reporting for all brands, countries, products and channels and make in-depth and structured suggestions for improved business performance and
- Improve the company’s customer knowledge by generating statistical information that is monitored and followed-up.
- Advise business units of optimal CRM tactics and customer communications, by analysing and evaluating multiple sources of data.
- Implement a Business Intelligence framework for the International Marketing teams (VIP, Campaign teams, Lifecycle team)
- Assist operating managers in various departments in extracting and analysing reports for business KPI, VIP and campaign review.
- Take on tasks as specified by the Head of CRM/ Direct of International Markets, as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Skills/ competencies required:
- A graduate degree in statistics
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Database profiling, Propensity modelling and data mining technique
- The ability to work in a methodical and organized manner with high attention to detail.
- Able to present complex data findings in a comprehensive manner, to all audiences.
- Fluent in English
- Collaborative, proactive, action-orientated problem-solver.
- Willingness to take on team tasks, if and when necessary.
- Can work under pressure.
- A genuine interest in assisting Marketing use data for business growth.
- Experience within online gaming will be considered a great plus!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Work Force Analyst
€18000 - 24000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires an experienced Work Force Manager in their Real Time and Scheduling team. This int...7 days ago
- Billing Analyst (Dutch)
€19000 - 19000
Our client is a well known multinational Logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they ...2 months ago
- Finnish Medical Information Analyst
€35000 - 35000
Finnish Medical Information Analyst Cork The role of a Medical Information Analyst is to provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthca...2 months ago
- Real Time Work Force Analyst
€17000 - 23000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires an Intraday Analyst in order to address their expanding international markets for ...12 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Meeting Services Analyst
€30000 - 35000
*** Norwegian Customer Meeting Services Analyst – Cork, Ireland *** Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization with offices all around the world, with achieveme...15 days ago