Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Take lead in analysing and reporting for all brands, countries, products and channels and make in-depth and structured suggestions for improved business performance and
- Improve the company’s customer knowledge by generating statistical information that is monitored and followed-up.
- Advise business units of optimal CRM tactics and customer communications, by analysing and evaluating multiple sources of data.
- Implement a Business Intelligence framework for the International Marketing teams (VIP, Campaign teams, Lifecycle team)
- Assist operating managers in various departments in extracting and analysing reports for business KPI, VIP and campaign review.
- Take on tasks as specified by the Head of CRM/ Direct of International Markets, as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Skills/ competencies required:
- A graduate degree in statistics
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Database profiling, Propensity modelling and data mining technique
- The ability to work in a methodical and organized manner with high attention to detail.
- Able to present complex data findings in a comprehensive manner, to all audiences.
- Fluent in English
- Collaborative, proactive, action-orientated problem-solver.
- Willingness to take on team tasks, if and when necessary.
- Can work under pressure.
- A genuine interest in assisting Marketing use data for business growth.
- Experience within online gaming will be considered a great plus!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Nordic speaking CRM Manager
€50000 - 50000
We are now searching for a Nordic CRM Manager to tackle the growing demand for improving internal campaigns for our client. You will be involved in all steps from plan...5 days ago
- CRM Sports Executive (Senior)
Senior CRM Sports Executive (Cross Brand Marketing) | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has...19 days ago
- CRM Support Executive
CRM Support Executive | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appoi...19 days ago
- Business Proposal Analyst (FR/IT/ES/GER/RU)
€15000 - 16000
The Company Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology and business consulting services. Company stands out strongly with its ...about 1 month ago
- Work Force Analyst
€18000 - 24000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires an experienced Work Force Manager in their Real Time and Scheduling team. This int...3 months ago