Get similar jobs by email Register →
Due to our clients continuous growth we are looking for an experienced and self-driven CRM/VIP executive with fluent knowledge of Norwegian to join our team.
The Norwegian CRM /VIP executive will work closely together with the product managers, design team, customer services and payment teams to coordinate, execute and report on all VIP/CRM initiatives supporting the customer lifecycle & communication in order to optimise conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately the Customer Lifetime Value. This will be through the production of creative weekly promotional newsletters, SMS and also Direct Mail while setting up bonuses using our back end systems.
- Coordinate all on-going VIP/CRM campaigns, promotions and communication activities together with Head of CRM and all other relevant departments.
- Communicate and contact customers via telephone/ email/ SMS on weekly basis
- Own and manage weekly / monthly VIP/CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
- Ensure targeted segmentation for each campaign.
- Execute and report (performance analysis) of all CRM campaigns/promotions and communications activities.
- Monitor, update and report of automated customer lifecycle communication touch points.
- Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
- Assist in content translations when required.
- Conduct continuous competitor screening and analysis.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data, campaigns/promotions pre-reports and analysis
- Attend VIP events
- Coordinate gift and events for VIPs
- Candidates must have previous experience within a CRM function
- Excellent written (copy writing) and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Experience in online Support /Customer Services/Telemarketing
- Strong organisational skills with attention to details
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work effectively within a matrix organization and open to cooperation across other teams
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Marketing Expert
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it The position is with a large global company who have a hugely international work force and who offer a wide variety of employee perks including subsidise...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Cluj
€0 - 0
Job Summary Here is a Norwegian speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Norwegian speaker who also has a good level of English in Cluj, Romania. If you h...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Sales - Presales Job - Belfast
€16000 - 17000
Job Summary: This is a Norwegian Pre-Sales job for those who are experienced in the area of Sales and Customer service, who have a proven track record in these areas a...3 days ago
- Norwegian Medical Advisor for Pharmaceutical Giant
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary: If you speak Norwegian, have a good level of English and have a degree in in Pharmaceuticals, chemistry, Nursing, nutrition and/or the natural sciences th...3 months ago