Get similar jobs by email Register →
Due to our clients continuous growth we are looking for an experienced and self-driven CRM/VIP executive with fluent knowledge of Norwegian to join our team.
The Norwegian CRM /VIP executive will work closely together with the product managers, design team, customer services and payment teams to coordinate, execute and report on all VIP/CRM initiatives supporting the customer lifecycle & communication in order to optimise conversion, retention, reactivation and ultimately the Customer Lifetime Value. This will be through the production of creative weekly promotional newsletters, SMS and also Direct Mail while setting up bonuses using our back end systems.
- Coordinate all on-going VIP/CRM campaigns, promotions and communication activities together with Head of CRM and all other relevant departments.
- Communicate and contact customers via telephone/ email/ SMS on weekly basis
- Own and manage weekly / monthly VIP/CRM communication calendar plan in sync with other Marketing communications.
- Ensure targeted segmentation for each campaign.
- Execute and report (performance analysis) of all CRM campaigns/promotions and communications activities.
- Monitor, update and report of automated customer lifecycle communication touch points.
- Constantly involved in the improvement of the CRM proposition with suggestion and feedback on current processes.
- Assist in content translations when required.
- Conduct continuous competitor screening and analysis.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data, campaigns/promotions pre-reports and analysis
- Attend VIP events
- Coordinate gift and events for VIPs
- Candidates must have previous experience within a CRM function
- Excellent written (copy writing) and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Experience in online Support /Customer Services/Telemarketing
- Strong organisational skills with attention to details
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work effectively within a matrix organization and open to cooperation across other teams
- Results-oriented and proactive self-starter
- Metrics driven with good judgment skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian sp...2 months ago
- Norwegian Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...8 days ago
- Customer Care Professional- Norwegian speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Eac...19 days ago
- Norwegian Content Management Agent - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month + monthly bonus
Job Summary: Speak Norwegian and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany...8 days ago