Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||CRU Collections Specialist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
The Collection Specialist is responsible for calling their weekly call lists assigned and are responsible for their portfolio of accounts from time of billing up until the receivable is cleared. Your interactions with your accounts in your collection capacity will be a combination of obtaining firm payment information while maintaining a good relationship with the customer. Collection procedures have been developed to provide a systematic way of dealing with delinquent accounts while also retaining our customer's loyalty. You will work closely with the Hertz Sales team in addressing sensitive issues with the account, such as possible suspension due to non-payment. Ability to discern accounts with cash flow issues in order to minimize revenue exposure. Your communication skills are critical to your effectiveness in obtaining resolution of your accounts.
- Place proper focus on overall collections.
- Maintain incentive plan guidelines each month.
- Ensure accounts are called as scheduled and quotas maintained.
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with contacts.
- Maximize Collection efforts and customer satisfaction.
- Practice collection and research techniques to ensure timely resolution.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all collection activity.
- Develop a systematic approach for account reviews and calls.
- Include Customer Relations when addressing sensitive account issues.
- Include Hertz Sales when addressing sensitive account issues.
- Respond to inquiries within 24 hours to maintain customer service.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- One year Credit and Collection experience
- Basic working knowledge with Microsoft Word and Excel (test required - 60% or higher on basic skills)
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (written exercise given)
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills/experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be attentive to detail
- Must be an independent worker and able to work with minimal supervision
- Criminal background check due to access to Personal identifiable Data (PID)
- Bachelor's Degree (business related degree preferred)
- French speaking/reading skills
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Credit Collections Specialist
€20000 - 22000
French Credit Collections Specialist Location Dundalk, co Louth Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for business...about 2 months ago
- Account Payable Specialist
€30,000 - 35,000
Account Payable Position Our client is Ireland's leading distributor of hardware to the window and door industries located in Dublin 5, Ireland. They are searching for...11 days ago
- Accounts Payable Specialist
€30,000 - 35,000
Account Payable Position Our client is Ireland's leading distributor of hardware to the window and door industries located in Dublin 5, Ireland. They are searching for...15 days ago
- German Collection Specialist
Collections Specialist Our client is a global BPO provider located in Dublin 3, Ireland who is searching for a Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. Ove...22 days ago