Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you ready to step up to the next level in your career? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really make your mark? And help build a business you can call "your own"?
Then join Berlin's most interesting, dynamic and ambitious young startup: Hungr.
Like most people you will probably agree that the current market-places for ordering delivery food online really suck. You just want it to be super easy to order good food that arrives on time, right? That's what Hungr has brought to the market. Check us here: www.hungr.co.
We are led by a team of entrepreneurs with solid experience in digital products.The CTO role is core to the company. It involves leading not just our technical efforts but will also have huge influence the business as a whole.
We believe a great team is critical to our momentum, so expect to meet amazingly smart and friendly colleagues all fully determined to make this one count.
We want the best. Is that you?
- Min. 5 years of solid experience. (preferably with RoR from a transactional environment with online payments)
- Extensive knowledge and skills both in back-end and front-end. The ideal candidate has experience working with Ruby, Heroku, SQL, Postgis, Amazon tools, New Relic, Angular.js, Payment gateways and restful architecture. We work with continuous development moving towards CI.
- Motivated to get your hands dirty with exceptional coding skills.
- Ability to find clear answers to complex problems and to naturally lead other developers towards these.
- Great interpersonal skills. It's fun to be around you.
- Strong written and verbal English fluency.
- Start-up experience is a big plus. We love to learn from previous mistakes!
What will keep you busy?
- Implementing Hungr's technical vision
- Manage the development of new features and products taking responsibility for code quality and architecture.
- Lead, support and grow our technical team, building a winning culture.
- Work closely with the product, marketing, sales and operations teams as a leader in the business.
What you can expect from us
- We work hard but also have a lot of fun while we are at it! Hungr has Berlins highest employee satisfaction rate with 7 of 7 team-members saying Hungr is the best place they ever worked.
- Utilize all your talents. Not just the ones written in your job description. Make your mark.
- Attractive salary and an equity stake with significant potential.
Get in touch, apply now, hit that button, get it done and come have a chat with us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Hungr Team