Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Cust. Support Agent Finance - French - Assen|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2315 - 5798|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
As Customer Support Representative Finance, you follow up on buyers with outstanding payments, and mediate in (financial) disputes between sellers and buyers. Furthermore you will approach risky bidders proactively. In addition, you are internally responsible for managing financial questions and/or complaints from sellers and buyers in a correct and timely fashion, mostly via telephone (outbound calls). This means you will work closely together with the general Customer Support team. You also keep closely in touch with our partnering debt collection agency, and keep track of the progress of ongoing collection attempts. You are able to communicate in a clear, customer oriented manner, and are not afraid to deliver unwanted news. You try your utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems. Your extensive communications with our users alert you to possibilities for improvements in our services and financial processes. You hold an important position when it comes to alerting the product development and other divisions. By contributing to new and existing projects, you help take our team of professionals to the next level.
- Timely and correctly dealing with financial questions from sellers and buyers, mainly via telephone;
- Following up on buyers with outstanding payments;
- Transferring cases to the debt collection agency, and monitoring progress of ongoing collection attempts;
- Internally mediating in disputes between sellers and bidders/buyers, and handling complaints (assisting the Customer Support team);
- Proactively signaling and initiating possible improvements in order to prevent questions, optimize processes, and improve the platform;
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving the customer support experience.
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) or a Bachelor degree (HBO), preferably in the fields of Finance;
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are a native speaker of French, satisfactory level of English is required, knowledge of Dutch is an advantage;
- You are keen on working in a fast growing, international and informal organization.
Communicative, conflict management, customer oriented, empathic, involved, monitoring, planning and organizing, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, 'stand your ground', stress-resistant and team player.
Ref: 2315 - 5798
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- sSports interested Customer Support Agent (Turkish speaking).
€24000 - 25000
Sports interested Customer Support Agent (Turkish speaking). Our client is expanding and is now looking for the best customer service personnel in the business. Do you...about 2 months ago
- Customer Support Agent - German - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€1 per month
Join one of the internationally fastest growing companies!!! Do you speak German on a native level? Do you enjoy solving problems, giving advice and speaking to custom...about 2 months ago
- German Finance App Tech Support
€28000 - 28000
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support various, well-known multinational companies. The employees' well-being i...9 days ago
- Customer Support - French - Temporary - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€10 per annum
Our international client based in Amsterdam are looking for a Customer Support professional who will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers...3 days ago
- French Technical Support Specialist for Leading Music Innovator
€23000 - 24000 per annum
Job Summary To all of the French Speaking music lovers out there. For those of you who can't get through the day withing a tune buzzing in your head. Here is a job tru...26 days ago