Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Cust. Support Agent Finance - French - Assen|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2315 - 5798|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
As Customer Support Representative Finance, you follow up on buyers with outstanding payments, and mediate in (financial) disputes between sellers and buyers. Furthermore you will approach risky bidders proactively. In addition, you are internally responsible for managing financial questions and/or complaints from sellers and buyers in a correct and timely fashion, mostly via telephone (outbound calls). This means you will work closely together with the general Customer Support team. You also keep closely in touch with our partnering debt collection agency, and keep track of the progress of ongoing collection attempts. You are able to communicate in a clear, customer oriented manner, and are not afraid to deliver unwanted news. You try your utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems. Your extensive communications with our users alert you to possibilities for improvements in our services and financial processes. You hold an important position when it comes to alerting the product development and other divisions. By contributing to new and existing projects, you help take our team of professionals to the next level.
- Timely and correctly dealing with financial questions from sellers and buyers, mainly via telephone;
- Following up on buyers with outstanding payments;
- Transferring cases to the debt collection agency, and monitoring progress of ongoing collection attempts;
- Internally mediating in disputes between sellers and bidders/buyers, and handling complaints (assisting the Customer Support team);
- Proactively signaling and initiating possible improvements in order to prevent questions, optimize processes, and improve the platform;
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving the customer support experience.
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) or a Bachelor degree (HBO), preferably in the fields of Finance;
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are a native speaker of French, satisfactory level of English is required, knowledge of Dutch is an advantage;
- You are keen on working in a fast growing, international and informal organization.
Communicative, conflict management, customer oriented, empathic, involved, monitoring, planning and organizing, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, 'stand your ground', stress-resistant and team player.
Ref: 2315 - 5798
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Dutch speaker to help them to support their Dutch-speaking c...2 days ago
- Hebrew Customer Support Agent
€14000 - 20000
HEBREW CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several ...15 days ago
- Turkish Technical Support Agent
Turkish Technical Support Agent You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing severa...22 days ago
- Norwegian Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian sp...2 months ago
- Swedish Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Swedish speaker to help them to support their Swedish speaki...2 months ago