Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Advisor - Dutch speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Excellent basic + Benefits|
|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Customer Advisor - Dutch speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Helping each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
o Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
o Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Dutch & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Advisor Multilingual Speaker
Job description Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network Delivering professional an...3 months ago
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Medical Advisor - Cork
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary: If you speak Dutch, have a good level of English and have a degree in in Pharmaceuticals, chemistry, Nursing, nutrition and/or the natural sciences then t...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€£30000 - £31000 per month + 31000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Dutch and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Dutch speakers with custom...22 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Job – Stuttgart
€30000 - 35000
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service Job in Stuttgart for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a caree...29 days ago