Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Advisor - Dutch speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Excellent basic + Benefits|
|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Customer Advisor - Dutch speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Helping each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
o Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
o Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Dutch & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...11 days ago
- Dutch Customer Relationship Representative
€28000 - 30000
Customer Relationship Representatives – Dutch Location – Athlone Position type: Permanent Our client is a global provider of medical technologies in Athlone. Your role...10 days ago
- Customer Care Agents Dutch
Euroccor JSC, opgericht in 2005, is een Bulgaarse outsourcing partner (BPO) voor Europese bedrijven en operationeel vanuit de Bulgaarse hoofdstad Sofia. Ons succes is ...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€30000 - 32000 per annum
Job Summary: Do you speak Dutch and a good knowledge of English? Do you have experience in customer service and/or administration? If so we have a great job opportunit...4 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent - Berlin
€1735 - 1835 per month + Monthly bonus + Relocation Package
Dutch speakers looking to ''Werk in Berlijn'' We have just the job for you. We're looking for Dutch speakers to grow the new customer service team here in Berlin with ...11 days ago