Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Advisor - Finnish speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Helping each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
o Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
o Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Finnish & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Speaking Job in Customer Service, Germany
€22000 - 23000 per annum
What are we looking for? It is Finnish speakers we are now after for our client in Germany offering a job in Customer Service. What will you do in this job? For this m...19 days ago
- Customer Care Agent (m/f) – French Speaker
€10000 - 13000
Is french one of your strong skills? Are you customer driven? Join us and develop your career in an international and multicultural company that never stops improving....about 1 month ago
- Finnish Speaking Customer Service Rep for Food/Beverage Sector
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Finnish Speakers with a passion for helping others - who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per m...3 months ago
- Customer Advisor (Danish/Norwegian)
€21000 - 21000
++Are you looking for a new challenge? ++ Would you like to gain experience in the customer service industry? Then this is for you: Our client is a well-known BPO comp...4 days ago
- Photographic Technical Support with Finnish
€30000 - 35000
Position suitable for graduates, people with previous technical support experience, and people with a passion for photography In this role you will: Receive incoming c...about 1 month ago