Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Advisor - Finnish speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Helping each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
o Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
o Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Finnish & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Customer Support Agent
€13000 - 15000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent
€18000 - 21000
Finnish Speaking Customer Support Roles in Lisbon Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an Inno...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Customer Care for photography lover - Berlin
€1600 - 1639 per month + Relocation Package
Love capturing the moment? If you speak Finnish & like helping other with their techy gadget then this is a great job for you. We are looking for a Finnish customer se...about 1 month ago
- Finnish + German Customer Service Representative - Heinsburg
€2000 - 2000 gross per month
As the Summer heats up - wouldn't you like to help others cool down? Speak near native Finnish & want to work in Customer Service? We are looking for near native Finni...3 months ago
- French Customer Support Advisor
€14000 - 19000
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR Location: Prague Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in ...9 days ago