Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Customer Advisor for Banking Sector (Austrian German Speaker)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€12,360 to €16,700|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
In this position, you would be a Customer Service Representative for one of the most prestigious institutions in the banking sector which provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products.
Together with your colleagues, you will support our client by helping bank customers via phone, chat and email with any queries they may have about products or service and dealing with complaints.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Advisor will be:
- Being the first point of contact to consumers;
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
Working Hours: full time (40h/week)
Monday to Sunday, availability to work between 7 am to 7 pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1033€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1390€ gross/month
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after Training
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after signature of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world.
Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- Enthusiasm about banking sector
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Learn more about Lisbon on our Blog.
Your Recruitment Process with Blu Selection
Hi, I’m Marie from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Advisor for Banking Sector (French Speaker)
€Salary conditions (*) – 2 options: a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850 gross/month b) Excluding accommodation: 1.080 gross/month
- Start dates: ASAP and in 2022 - The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you lo...1 day ago
- Customer Advisor for Banking Sector (German Speaker)
€12000 - 16000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...3 days ago
- Customer Advisor for Banking Sector (Dutch Speaker)
€11400 - 15000
The Company. Are you ready to have a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a well-recognized company in which you will be developing new skills? Are you lo...3 days ago
- Customer Advisor for Banking Sector (Dutch Speaker)
€11000 - 16000
The Company. Are you ready to have a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a well-recognized company in which you will be developing new skills? Are you lo...4 months ago
- Customer Adviser for Banking Sector (French)
€10000 - 12000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...11 months ago