Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Advisor - French speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Helping each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
o Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
o Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in French & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
To apply please follow the link below:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Care Advisor to Greece
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are now looking for French Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...22 days ago
- French Customer Consultant Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...11 days ago
- French Customer Service agent
Dreaming of living in Lisbon or Porto? Are you FRENCH speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you like to work in a fun, multicu...14 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a French Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-fo...14 days ago
- French customer consultant
The role The main focus of the role is providing order management, technical and sales support via voice and written channels Requirements Excellent French and good En...18 days ago