Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Advisor - Hebrew speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Excellent basic + Benefits|
|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Customer Advisor - Hebrew speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Helping each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
o Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
o Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Hebrew & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Hebrew B2B Customer Service Job - Munster
€1500 - 1508 per month
Job Summary Are you looking for a Hebrew job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Hebrew Speakers who also have a good leve...2 months ago
- Hebrew Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£15600 - £16600 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Hebrew speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...14 days ago
- Customer Service and Sales Advisor
€1000 per month
Be part of it Located in Sofia our client offers a contemporary working environment, world class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work ...2 months ago
- German Speaker in beautyful Sofia Bulgaria wanted
€14000 - 20000
We are looking for German speakers. Our client in Sofia is industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming support. Your job - Account handling - Solving account pr...2 months ago
- Dzień Dobry - German Speaker in Cracow Poland wanted
€Healthcare, Dental Coverage
Our client, a leading Global Service Company, represented in 14 different countries. Specialized in Technical Customer Support in different fields. We are looking for ...2 months ago