Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Advisor - Norwegian speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Excellent basic + Benefits|
|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Customer Advisor - Norwegian speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Helping each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
o Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
o Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Norwegian & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Service Advisor to Belfast
€18000 - 21000
Our client work in partnership with one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies. In Belfast, we provide support for their Danish, Dutch, Norwe...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent
€14000 - 28000
Have you always dreamed of living in sunny Lisbon? Teleperformance gives you the opportunity! Do You love to work with service and new technology? Do you generally hav...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Riga
Would you like to join our client in Riga and be part of their team with a friendly atmosphere and excellent growth opportunities? If so, then you definitely should ap...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent in Malta
€20000 - 26000
We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to re...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Lisbon
€20000 - 50000
Our client The client is located in over 150 offices spread over 25 countries throughout the world. The company combines comprehensive customer service with digital, t...about 1 month ago