Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Advisor - Russian speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Excellent basic + Benefits|
|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Customer Advisor - Russian speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Helping each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
o Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
o Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Russian & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Portuguese Automotive Customer Advisor - Trilingual Speaker
€19000 - 32000
We are looking for a Trilingual speaker interested in join the Luton team! If you can speak Portuguese, English and other Language fluent, is you that we are looking f...about 1 month ago
- Polish Automotive Customer Advisor near London - Trilingual Speaker
€24000 - 30000
Polish Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton - Trilingual Speaker Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communi...about 1 month ago
- Russian customer service representative
Are you a Russian speaker with an excellent level of English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Germany? Are you ambitious, customer-focused and do you want ...7 days ago
- Danish Customer Care Advisor
€0 - 0
Vi er på udkig efter dansktalende, som ønsker at arbejde i smukke Oeiras, Portugal! Er du passioneret og har interesse for nye teknologier og kundeservice og er DU int...4 days ago
- German Customer Support Advisor
€20000 - 25000
German Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak German fluently and to you have affinity...2 months ago