Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Advisor - Turkish speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Excellent basic + Benefits|
|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Customer Advisor - Turkish speaker (Voice, Email, Live Chat, Service)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for Customer Advisors to join our international team, where you’ll be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking.
We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Helping each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
o Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
o Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Turkish & English, both spoken and written - we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars.com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions paid, quiz nights, charity fundraising events (we love having fun), study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive car hire rates for you, your family/friends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Delight with Turkish
€20000 - 27000
Be Part of It This client works with international brands to deliver excellent customer service and support. Based in the stunning (and delightfully inexpensive!) city...14 days ago
- Turkish eCommerce Customer Service
€1069 gross per month, plus accommodation and bills
Be part of it This is an opportunity we have available for an exciting client who works with some of the best-known brands in the world. This company offers amazing pe...3 months ago
- Hebrew or Turkish Speaking Customer Service Advisors - Amsterdam
€24,540 - 25,000 per year + bonus + relocation
Customer Service Advisors – Hebrew or Turkish Speaking Amsterdam, Netherlands €24,540 per year + bonus + shift allowances Due to expansion our client in Amsterdam requ...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
€16000 - 20000
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast paced environment and are looking for a...2 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Support Advisor
€1045 + up to 200 of performance bonus
*** NORWEGIAN CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS, Athens - GREECE *** You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Center...about 1 month ago