Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Assistance Agent
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using specific systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system.
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work.
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Security and Protection Standards.
- Spoken and written Italian language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets).
- Experience in a customer service role would be considered an advantage.
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer.
- Demonstrated ability in using communication applications.
- Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, and apologizes where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers.
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
Ref: Italian CAC
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Customer Service Agent (Trilingual Speaker)
€30000 - 35000
Italian Customer Service Agent (trilingual speaker) Are you a trilingual speaker in Italian, Spanish and English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Germany? ...29 days ago
- Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton with Relocation Assistance
€20000 - 30000
Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with peopl...5 days ago
- Italian Speaking Customer Support Associate
€22000 - 22000
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.You will be passionate about the product and highly mo...12 days ago
- Italian Customer Consultant to Athens
Are you a native Italian ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIEN...15 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Vi leder netop nu efter kundeservice medarbejder til smukke Riga i Letland til vores internationale kunde. Søger du efter en oplevelse og på samme tid forestiller dig ...2 days ago