Get similar jobs by email Register →
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service to the German market, creating exceptional value and solving any issues to deliver a consistent quality of service.
The main responsibilities involve:
– Manage effectively all incoming queries in a customer service environment
– Respond to incoming calls and emails from enterprise clients
– Gather information from customers, ensure resolutions of queries
– Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
– Provide high-quality service
– Record all required data elements in CRM to provide a good follow-up and qualitative support
– You have the following language skills: native level of German + fluency in English
– You preferably have a previous experience of min. 6 months in Customer Service is preferred
– You have an interest in and willingness to learn
– You have very good communication skills – both written and oral
– You have the ability to operate in high pressure situations
– You are a team player, enthusiastic and self-starter
– You have analytic and problem-solving skills
– You are Customer and Quality oriented
– Valid Portuguese work permit or EU citizenship required
– Long-term opportunity
– Working hours in rotative shifts depending of the project
– A package in line with the market: 10000€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
– If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 6 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
– Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
- Customer Care Advisor (French Speaker)
€12000 - 14000
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? T...4 months ago
- Customer Care Associate (Hebrew)
€16000 - 20000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Thank you! The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are yo...3 months ago
- Customer Care Associate (Dutch/Flemish)
€950-1250/month+ relocation package available
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...3 months ago
- Customer Care Associate (French)
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...7 months ago