Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Customer Care Agent (German Speaker)|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||14000 - 20000|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The excellent career opportunities, cultural activities, warm climate and much more, make expat life in Portugal's beautiful capital so worth living. Take the chance and get a head start with an international experience in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Care Agent in Lisbon will be:
- Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
- Working Hours: Full time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- 100% paid training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions:
- Salary of 1235€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month + 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Payment of up to 300 €/month for the rent (during the first 3 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 3 months
- Your Future Company:
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- International and multicultural company
- Family style work environment
- Growing opportunities
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of German and at least a B2 level in English
- Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
Hi, I’m Velvet from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
- Customer Care Agent (Dutch)
€15000 - 17000
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The exce...10 days ago
- Customer Care Agent (Dutch Speaker)
€15000 - 18000
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The exce...about 1 month ago
- Customer Care Agent (German Speaker)
€15000 - 20000
Das Unternehmen. Wenn du an ein neues Ziel in Europa für dein nächstes internationales berufliches Abenteuer denkst, sollte Lissabon eine der Optionen sein, die dir ...2 months ago
- Customer Service Agent (Finnish-speaking)
€25000 - 25000
We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino! We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others b...5 days ago