Get similar jobs by email Register →
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the American Express Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you. In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our Merchant customers, making it easy to do business with us, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us. The role also involves back office tasks such as mail correspondence and cases from our external and internal customers and financial back office tasks.
This role is part of a multilingual team and with an array of varied tasks and responsibilities:
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls to our valued customers
- Working closely with other teams and departments within the business
- Liaise with third party submitters and terminal providers
- Creating and handling of invoices to our customers
- Dealing with incoming and rejected payments
- Account reconciliation
As a Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account and financial information and recommending tailored solutions to the Merchants, reinforcing the benefits American Express offer.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be fluent in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Ability to multi task and easily adapt to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a Windows environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Customer Service Agent
Asiakasyrityksemme on yksi maailman nopeimmin kasvavista online-kasinoista. He aloittivat työnsä maaliskuussa 2016, ja ovat jo nyt saavuttaneet virstanpylväitä, joihin...about 2 months ago
- Finnish Customer Service
€£16000 - £17000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...5 months ago
- Customer Service Representative with Finnish
€Base salary + relocation supplement for 6 months
Employer - is one of the world’s leading direct sales companies. They operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty...9 days ago
- Finnish Customer Relationship Manager - Gütersloh
€30000 - 31000 per annum
Job Summary Speak both Finnish and a good level of English? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join t...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service
€0 - 20000
Due to the increased growth of our client in Greece, we are looking for a highly motivated and energetic German Customer Support Executive to join our team. This perso...2 months ago