Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||American Express|
|Job Title||Customer Care Professional for Corporate Clients with fluent German|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||11 days ago|
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone; they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the corporate customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
As a fluent German speaker, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing our Relationship Care servicing ethos
- Maintaining the financial integrity of all accounts
- Capturing our Corporate Client details, updating and inputting data into the relevant systems
- Understanding and interpreting financial data to comply with internal criteria and policy
- Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards
- Being a central point of contact for our Corporate clients enabling 1st Contact resolution on enquiries, through both telephone and email communications
- Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of @work and Billing Support Files and BTA (Business Travel Account) On line
- Maintain and build excellent working relationships with our Corporate Clients, GCP (Global Card Payments) partners and Technologies groups.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- We are looking for individuals who can speak and write fluently in both German and English
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
- Punctuality and willingness to adhere to schedule
- Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrating teamwork
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and high workloads
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
- Customer Care Professional
€0 - 0
Job Description Customer Care Professional – Customer Engagement Network Als Customer Care Professional ben je werkzaam in een front office omgeving waar het je priori...7 days ago
- German Customer Service for Multinational Care Center - Prague
€28000 - 30000 gross per month
Job Summary Love to travel? - want to help others do the same? - how does working for one of the biggest customer service centres here in Prague sound? We are looking ...3 months ago
- Junior customer advisor with German
€12000 - 15000
Customer support agent – 1st Line Support Your tasks: Answering and resolving customer support inquiries by telephone, mail and email.We expect from you to provide exc...3 months ago
- Swiss German Customer Care - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
What are we looking for? Calling all Swiss German speakers for the customer service job you’ve always wanted. We are looking for you to fill the position we have in Be...30 days ago