Get similar jobs by email Register →
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
- Servicing BTA (Business Travel Agent) and Corporate Card company administrators who are the point of contact for our clients.
- Responding to phone and email requests to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, cancelling cards, changes to company address, re ordering statements and delivering the business Relationship Care ethos throughout every interaction.
- Use and management of internal and external online tools Partnership management with third party vendors.
- Handling complex issues via calls and emails that require patients, diligence and a Growth Mindset.
- Building strong relationships between travel agents, client account managers, senior leadership and clients directly to ensure’s consistency and clarity on data and payment processes.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English written and spoken
- Customer Service experience, face to face or on the phones.
- Computer literate to an intermediate level.
- Organised, diligent, listening and multitasking.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Ref: AMEX career website
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Care Agent - Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Any Norwegian speaker out there looking for a job in Customer Care? Have you recently graduated? Do you have some call centre experience? If so we are look...12 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Relationship Manager
€28000 - 29580 per annum
Speak both Norwegian and a good level of English? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...5 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Service
€0 - 20000
Due to the increased growth of our client in Greece, we are looking for a highly motivated and energetic German Customer Support Executive to join our team. This perso...2 months ago