Get similar jobs by email Register →
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
- Servicing BTA (Business Travel Agent) and Corporate Card company administrators who are the point of contact for our clients.
- Responding to phone and email requests to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, cancelling cards, changes to company address, re ordering statements and delivering the business Relationship Care ethos throughout every interaction.
- Use and management of internal and external online tools Partnership management with third party vendors.
- Handling complex issues via calls and emails that require patients, diligence and a Growth Mindset.
- Building strong relationships between travel agents, client account managers, senior leadership and clients directly to ensure’s consistency and clarity on data and payment processes.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English written and spoken
- Customer Service experience, face to face or on the phones.
- Computer literate to an intermediate level.
- Organised, diligent, listening and multitasking.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Ref: AMEX career website
- Norwegian Customer Care Coordinator - Cork
€24000 - 28000
Job Summary If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, check out this Norwegian Customer Care Coordinator job in Cork for a great client of ours who operates in th...18 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Care Agent - Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Any Norwegian speaker out there looking for a job in Customer Care? Have you recently graduated? Do you have some call centre experience? If so we are look...about 2 months ago
- Customer Care Professional- Swedish Speaking
Job Description American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build busin...24 days ago
- French Speaking Customer Care Coordinator - Cork
Cork City, Cork
€24000 - 28000 per annum + Benefits
If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, check out this French Speaking Customer Care Coordinator job in Cork for a great client of ours who operates in the phar...10 days ago