Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Care Representative with Czech Language|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
TELUS International Europe (formerly CallPoint) is a leading European provider of multilingual contact center and BPO solutions. The company serves its clients in over 30 languages including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The company has 1,600 positions in Europe across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Manchester and Cannock (UK).
TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family. TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 16,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Central America, the Philippines and Europe.
With over 150 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media across the telecommunications, utilities, finance, retail, and high-tech industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
As the global arm of TELUS Corporation, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with over $11.5 billion in annual revenue and more than 13.3 million customer connections.
For more information, visit: telusinternational-europe.com
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH CZECH LANGUAGE
The customer support team is responsible for answering various questions and requests addressed with us by our customers. Questions are received and answered by phone and e-mail in Czech .
• You have great customer service skills and are focused on customer needs
• You have active and creative contribution to the whole support process, thus providing the best services and products for our clients
• You love practicing your language skills
If you are:
Requirements as mentioned below represent the minimum
• Fluent or native in Czech
• Very good command of English language
• Self motivated, pragmatic, friendly and communicative
• Experienced in similar position, with a strong focus on customer service
• Customer relationship skills to manage telephone-based interactions, including escalations
In return you get:
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• Attractive remuneration
• Flexible work hours
• A fantastic location
• Constant extensive trainings
• Excellent multinational business environment
• Work satisfaction
If interested in this position send your CV to our HR Team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Care Representative - Berlin
€1870 - 2000 per month + Monthly Bonus Structure
Dutch Customer Care Professionals with an interest in light sales! Here is a Dutch Customer Care job with a sales twist - work for one of world's leading rental & serv...2 months ago
- Social Media Moderator with Czech
Do you #like Social Media? Looking for your dream workplace? How about adding it on top of your career timeline? About employer: This is a multinational company that s...3 months ago
- Czech Customer Service to Athens
€18000 - 31000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norway, are looking for candidates with a fluent or native Czech language skillset, for a customer service job in Athens. Are you Czech sp...13 days ago
- French Customer Representative
French Customer Representative agent Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be g...13 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...13 days ago