Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Care Representative with Czech Language|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
TELUS International Europe (formerly CallPoint) is a leading European provider of multilingual contact center and BPO solutions. The company serves its clients in over 30 languages including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The company has 1,600 positions in Europe across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Manchester and Cannock (UK).
TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family. TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 16,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Central America, the Philippines and Europe.
With over 150 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media across the telecommunications, utilities, finance, retail, and high-tech industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
As the global arm of TELUS Corporation, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with over $11.5 billion in annual revenue and more than 13.3 million customer connections.
For more information, visit: telusinternational-europe.com
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH CZECH LANGUAGE
The customer support team is responsible for answering various questions and requests addressed with us by our customers. Questions are received and answered by phone and e-mail in Czech .
• You have great customer service skills and are focused on customer needs
• You have active and creative contribution to the whole support process, thus providing the best services and products for our clients
• You love practicing your language skills
If you are:
Requirements as mentioned below represent the minimum
• Fluent or native in Czech
• Very good command of English language
• Self motivated, pragmatic, friendly and communicative
• Experienced in similar position, with a strong focus on customer service
• Customer relationship skills to manage telephone-based interactions, including escalations
In return you get:
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• Attractive remuneration
• Flexible work hours
• A fantastic location
• Constant extensive trainings
• Excellent multinational business environment
• Work satisfaction
If interested in this position send your CV to our HR Team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Representative with Hungarian
€25000 - 27000
Join an international team providing customer care services to a prominent client within the consumer electronics field. The primary objective of the role is the maint...about 2 months ago
- Customer Care Operations Representative (m/w) Dutch/French
€28000 - 32000
Your responsibilities: Our client is looking for a motivated fulltime, native billingual Dutch/French speaking, Customer Care Operations Representative (m/f) to work c...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative
€0 - 200000
Your challenge It will be your responsibility to provide customer support via email and live chat to this clients customers. There is no tele-support required with thi...26 days ago
- Customer Care Agent (m/f) – French Speaker
€10000 - 13000
Is french one of your strong skills? Are you customer driven? Join us and develop your career in an international and multicultural company that never stops improving....about 3 hours ago
- Polish B2B Customer Service Representative Cork
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary Calling all Polish speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B Polish Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between...about 1 month ago