Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Care Representative with Czech Language|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
TELUS International Europe (formerly CallPoint) is a leading European provider of multilingual contact center and BPO solutions. The company serves its clients in over 30 languages including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The company has 1,600 positions in Europe across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Manchester and Cannock (UK).
TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family. TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 16,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Central America, the Philippines and Europe.
With over 150 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media across the telecommunications, utilities, finance, retail, and high-tech industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
As the global arm of TELUS Corporation, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with over $11.5 billion in annual revenue and more than 13.3 million customer connections.
For more information, visit: telusinternational-europe.com
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH CZECH LANGUAGE
The customer support team is responsible for answering various questions and requests addressed with us by our customers. Questions are received and answered by phone and e-mail in Czech .
• You have great customer service skills and are focused on customer needs
• You have active and creative contribution to the whole support process, thus providing the best services and products for our clients
• You love practicing your language skills
If you are:
Requirements as mentioned below represent the minimum
• Fluent or native in Czech
• Very good command of English language
• Self motivated, pragmatic, friendly and communicative
• Experienced in similar position, with a strong focus on customer service
• Customer relationship skills to manage telephone-based interactions, including escalations
In return you get:
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• Attractive remuneration
• Flexible work hours
• A fantastic location
• Constant extensive trainings
• Excellent multinational business environment
• Work satisfaction
If interested in this position send your CV to our HR Team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Service Desk Representative with German language
€0 - 0
New Career Opportunity for IT Professionals with German New project is coming to Prague!! Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where...29 days ago
- Customer Care Representative - Top International Work Experience
€12000 - 16000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...about 1 month ago
- Community Support Representative - Czech & Slovak
About Uber Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's he...19 days ago
- eCommerce Customer Service Representative
€1200 per month
Be Part of It Located in Sofia, our client offers a contemporary working environment, world class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work...about 18 hours ago
- Customer Care Agent Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...22 days ago