Get similar jobs by email Register →
You speak German and want to get started in iGaming?
Awesome! Join one of Malta's largest iGaming companies as a customer support agent.
Malta is the leading iGaming hub of the world and with its 320 days of sunshine it attracts business people from all over the world. Malta offers a lovely climate, beautiful beaches and big career possibilities. Enjoy great restaurants, bars and shopping after a day at work.
Work in online gaming:
Our clients owner is an expert poker player and a star affiliate, and they are looking for an individual who is fluent in German and English to support players!
What will you be doing?
You will be the first point of contact with our players through live chat, email and phone calls. All aspects of this role are customer centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience.
- Greet and communicate with customers in a warm and empathetic fashion
- Identify and support players in difficulties they might encounter
- Enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Keep up to date with new information/policies
- Build a trusting relationship through accurate answers and a positive vibe
- Understand, guide and support players in Responsible Gambling
- Collaborate with our Fraud and payments team in customer queries
Who are you?
- A native or fluent German speaker who can also speak/write English fluently
- You have a positive and a can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming and eager to learn more
- You take pride in giving support to people with empathy and show engagement in delivering an excellent service
- An excellent listener
- A team player that can work independently
What we offer
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices and smashing team, here is what we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual fitness allowances
- Daily fresh fruit
- Breakfast Wednesdays
- Private Health insurance
- Quarterly company and team events
- VIP tickets to many events and festivals showcasing world class DJ’s
- Local Football tickets
- Annual company trip abroad
- Learning and development opportunities
- Education allowance
- Corporate VIP discount scheme
Sounds like fun? It is! Send your CV over and let's chat about it.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Writing Enthusiast wanted in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you a writing enthusiast and do you want to kick-start your career for a big iGaming company? Then we are looking for you! The Role In this role, you will be creat...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support Genius in Malta for a big iGaming company
If you speak German and are looking for an overseas adventure? We think we have just the challenge for you. Our client is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at t...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support Hero in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you ready to kick-start your career in the iGaming industry in the beautiful and sunny Malta? Then this is the opportunity for you! About our client: Our client wa...about 1 month ago
- German iGaming Customer Care
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming? Consider moving to Cyprus! As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks...15 days ago
- German Customer Support Agent to world leading iGaming client in Malta!
€0 - 200000
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view ...14 days ago