Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Experience (CX) Analyst | Salary £competitive depending on experience, plus bonus, healthcare and relocation assistance | Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Customer Experience (CX) Analyst to be responsible for analysing the performance and customer experience on our International clients Websites and Apps. The role reports to the Customer Experience Manager, you will be expected to proactively work on impacting the bottom line, following your analytics through to implementation and post deployment impact analysis.
The Customer Experience Analyst is responsible primarily for understanding our client's business goals and major problem areas, identifying opportunities for optimization and growth.
The Customer Experience Analyst Responsibilities:
- On a daily basis, you will be responsible for extracting and analysing data from our various data sources, drawing actionable insights to enable decision making
- Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques you will produce insights that help the business improve the customer experience on our websites & apps
- Be comfortable in the web analytics ecosystem and draw on data from various web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, ClickTale, Decibel, EyeQuant, HotJar,
- You will own your research findings and present them to major stakeholders and key decision makers ensuring you deliver a clear message that the business can act upon.
- Drive accountability across all our product teams for consistent customer experiences
- Inspecting and measuring customer experience performance and taking relevant actions
- Discuss with all stakeholders their on-site tracking & reporting needs. Create reports based on stakeholder requirements and automate processes wherever possible.
- Liaise with the Customer Operations team to ensure all customer issues are captured, analysed and triaged for action
- Follow up with team(s) to share progress and delivery dates and complete PIR process
- Provide weekly and monthly customer insight to the wider Brand team
- Improve analytical tools/technologies to facilitate a world-class customer experience
- Identify and recommend new 3rd party tools to integrate with the core architecture
The Customer Experience Analyst Experience:
- Ideal but not essential, a Graduate in a quantitative/social sciences subject or similar
- Significant experience working within online gaming
- Expert in customer experience analysis with previous experience across multiple products, verticals or brands
- Analytical skills: approaching data with the right questions, recognizing trends
- Presentation skills: Excellent story telling! You are comfortable presenting to a broad audience of stakeholders and confidant to defend your findings in a discussion
- Keen knowledge of sports and gaming
- Good understanding of the customer life cycle, customer satisfaction metrics and how to develop customer performance across the organisation
- Experience in CX/UX within a similar profile of organisation
- Experience of working across a large organisation with a matrix of operational teams
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, take the initiative and work independently but also to socialise ideas and develop collaborative solutions.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Consultant Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...17 days ago
- Dutch Technical Customer Representative
€16000 - 25000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job at a world famous company in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career...about 1 month ago
- Portuguese Customer Support Representative
€15000 - 24000
Are you a Portuguese and English Speaker ? Are you ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The company is one of t...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support Advisor
€20000 - 25000
German Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak German fluently and to you have affinity...2 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Consultant
€17000 - 20000
Vi ser etter motiverte og engasjerte norsktalende kundeservice konsulenter! Du får muligheten til å bli en del av et internasjonalt selskap og jobbe sammen med et kunn...3 months ago