Get similar jobs by email Register →
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing in long-term relationships with our clients and striving to provide excellent customer experience!
Our client is a global leader delivering flexible and innovative digital marketing solutions to SMB’s in more than 16 markets around the world. Their enterprising nature leads to discovering fresh new ways to create a lasting brand for their clients that delivers proven results in both conversions and audience engagement.
WORKING with EUROCCOR & the client
Together with our client we are driven by a collaborative culture where we challenge each other to find new ways to be better, faster and smarter at what we do. We attach great importance to excellent training and support. As our colleague you occupy a crucial position within our company! Your performance is the key to our success. Training you means we are investing in your personal development and finding opportunities for you to progress within our company.
At Euroccor, it’s our people who make the difference!
As a Customer Experience Specialist your primary responsibility is the day-to-day communications through telephone with Italian B2B clients offering solutions to questions and requests with a great customer mindset. You manage your B2B customer contacts actively and pro-actively, handle inbound & outbound calls and e-mails.
- Italian to mother tongue standard (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of English
- Highly motivated and result orientated
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a pioneering, dynamic and fast-growth environment
- Interest in digital marketing, SEO optimisation and website creation
- Flexible and deadline driven
- Ability to take ownership of your work
As a new employee we reassure you can start your job without any stress. We welcome you at the airport, assist you in finding a suitable home and arrange all the required local administration. Moreover, you are not alone. Many more foreign colleagues have been through this process and are currently working in our multi cultural company.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Customer Service Representative
Requirements: Native or near native language proficiency in Italian English proficiency and comprehension Excellent spoken and written communication abilities Customer...2 months ago
- Italian Customer Assistance Agent
Customer Assistance Agent Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence. Delivering service excel...3 months ago
- OnStar Customer Support - Italian
€Competitive Salary + Relocation Support + Benefits package
- Ideal Candidate Essential Criteria: • At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience. • Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, ...26 days ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative – Gutersloh, Germany
€23000 - 25000
Job Summary Here is a Italian speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Italian speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you h...28 days ago
- Italian Order Management Specialist - Dublin
€35000 - 40000 per annum + 9% annual performance bonus
Italian speakers with excellent English & order management experience. An international well known medical company with an office here in Dublin City. Want to grow gro...3 months ago