Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Customer Experience Specialist in Lisbon (French Speaker)|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||2 days ago|
+++Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Portugal+++
Quality and Service are what makes the entire difference for companies to remain competitive and successful. From solving technical issues, providing product advice, following up on logistics, having quality checks to providing sales support, these are the parts where companies need you! Whatever your profile and experience are, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
On top of that, the location, Lisbon is not only popular for its wonderful scenery but also for its impressive colonialist history, its breath-taking architecture, its traditional fado music, and warm ambiance.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a customer experience specialist will be:
– Providing support to customers by responding to inbound requests and document relevant case information
– Assisting users with pre-sales, general inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
– Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/e-commerce reviews) channels
– Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of French and a good level of English
– Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
– Having a strong interest in new technologies
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
– Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Being a real team player and committed to your work
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
– Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
Working Hours: Full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions (*): You have 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850 – 950€ gross/month.
Excluding accommodation: 1080 – 1160€ gross/month (*)
*Compensation during training period if successful (1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 month
– Airport pick-up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival. Extra Perks:
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
– Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Hi, I’m Myriam from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!
- Customer Experience Specialist in Lisbon (Dutch Speaker)
€11000 - 15000
+++Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal+++ Quality and Service is what is all about in today’s world for companies to remain ...17 days ago
- Customer Experience Specialist in Lisbon (Italian speaker)
€10000 - 15000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ If living abroad, making international friends and enjoying life in Portugal tem...19 days ago
- German-speaking Customer Support in Lisbon
€12000 - 16000
Are you interested in the tourism sector and fluent in German and English? Then we are looking for you! The Company Our client is a strong global leader in busi...2 days ago
- Hebrew-Speaking Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
€15000 - 19000
About The Company Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With over 10 000 employees, from 84 nationalit...2 days ago