Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Insight Analyst | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Customer Insight Analyst | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are seeking an experienced Customer Insight Analyst for an International Online Gaming client based in their Gibraltar offices. As Customer Insight Analyst you will be primarily focused in deeply understanding customer behaviour and performing analysis to optimise the CRM proposition.
It is expected your fact based insights will deliver uplifts in Sports CRM and player performance by driving personalisation & relevance into customer communications across all digital channels.
Reporting to the Head of CRM Analytics you're expected to work proactively with other analytics, BI & Product/Trading teams to enable them to meet their KPIs & support new proposition developments.
Customer Insight Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Provide recommendation-led presentations on detailed campaign evaluations or bespoke pieces of customer analysis summarising findings and insights in appropriate manner for the business domain user
- Perform uplift analysis of Journeys & below the line (BTL) ad-hoc campaigns to optimise our proposition and customer engagement
- Assist with client targeting through review and insight from previous BTL activity
- Identify methodologies and best practice for measuring the benefits and uplifts generated by CRM and other core marketing propositions
- Use control groups & confidence testing to deliver new cause & effect insights from Campaigns
- Proactively seek out and nurture relationships with key stakeholders to understand their objectives and how CRM can best support them to achieve their goals
- Educate users to appreciate what meaningful data can be provided for them in terms of driving the business forward, realising relationships and seeing data as an asset to get the most value, benefit and intelligence from it
- Prototype reports as defined by the business stakeholders as and when required
- Understand relationships between data and the business requirements and/or objectives
- Identify new ways of looking at the data, or problems, and present the approach and output effectively with meaningful commentary to strengthen understanding of the ROI
Customer Insight Analyst Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree that has a strong analytical bias
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering an uplift in sales through your analysis
- Strong understanding of CRM concepts and terminology
- Strong skills in using SQL to manipulate, segment and analyse customer data
- Excellent MS Excel skills required in manipulating data, using cubes & creating powerful graphs.
- Experience using visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.
- Strong background in Data Analytics / Insight
- Capable of clarifying business hypothesis and apply analytical technique to test them
- Capability to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Highly articulate, team-player who can work with multiple teams in a collaborative manner
- Capable, confident and adept at managing multiple tasks at once, prioritising on the fly
- Comfortable challenging requests and putting forth ideas
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Customer Insight | SQL | Data Analytics | Insight | Ms Excel | CRM | CRM Analytics | eGaming | Tableu | Power BI | Looker | Customer Insight Analyst
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€16000 - 50000
Are you a native Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking f...11 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Consultant
€1300 euro per month
Drømmer du om å bo i Hellas og om en spennende jobb der du vil få internasjonal erfaring og nye opplevelser? Dette er din sjanse å ikke bare bli medlem av vår store fl...about 1 month ago
- Flemish Customer Support Associate
€20000 - 30000
Native Flemish/bilingual French and looking for an exciting challenge in Amsterdam? Do you possess great communication skills and a clear problem solving attitude? We ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Technical Customer Representative
€16000 - 25000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job at a world famous company in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career...about 2 months ago
- Dutch IT Customer Service Associate
€30000 - 40000
Would you like to live in Prague, the city of a hundred spires? Would you love to work in a multicultural team and provide professional IT support to many internationa...about 2 months ago