Get similar jobs by email Register →
About the Company
Infineon Technologies focuses on the three central challenges facing modern society: Energy efficiency, Mobility and Security and offers semiconductors and system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics and chip card and security applications.
Infineon’s products stand out for their reliability, their quality excellence and their innovative and leading-edge technology in analog and mixed signal, RF and power as well as embedded control.
About the Role
Located in Infineon’s Dublin Office, the successful candidate will be part of one of the teams that is the regional focal point for EMEA Customer Logistics Management. They will be responsible for the demand fulfillment and logistics management for a specifically assigned customer portfolio.
Activities and Skills
The successful candidate will gain experience working in a demanding international supply chain department and the specific skills /opportunities will be:
- Handling all customer order management requirements considering customer needs balancing this against Infineon capabilities, implemented logistics concepts & legal requirements.
- Retaining customers by being the first point of contact for all demand fulfillment topics
- Driving Customer Satisfaction by utilising outstanding communication techniques
- Gaining further experience on ERP and logistics management systems
- Building & maintaining cooperation with Infineon internal partners, providing value-add information & services.
- Ensuring on time delivery to customers based on orders and forecasts to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Management of advanced supply chain concepts
- Striving for continuous improvement/optimisation of customer logistics topics (processes, tools, concepts) aligned to Infineon’s business strategies and objectives.
- Keeping up to date with process and systems changes via our online learning management system, in-class training and external courses
- Opportunities to participate in special projects
- Proven success & experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Customer Related Environment
- 3rd level qualification in a business or related discipline; Supply Chain/Operations emphasis preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Competencies
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in the required languages
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels of the organisation
- Customer focused
- Results driven and solutions oriented
- Has a Zero Defect mindset
- Strong problem solving ability
- Works proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
International Office Environment with opportunities to travel to company head-quarter and customer sites.
This is an excellent career opportunity which comes with a very competitive package in a good working environment.
IFIE HR_November 2014
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Order Administrator with Dutch
€30000 - 38000
We can now offer the opportunity to begin or progress your career working for a major international organisation in their pan European operations team here in Prague. ...almost 2 years ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...10 months ago
- Dutch Transport Planning Lead
€40000 - 45000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Analyse custom...almost 2 years ago
- SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
€35000 - 45000
Our Client was founded 30 years ago in Co. Tipperary and is a premium wholesaler in a particular industry (medicine related). Company has grown triple in size with 26%...23 days ago
- WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE
€A fulltime job (40 hours) with a good salary of 1800 per month (average) with on top of that fee for working in shifts.
Do you want to work either fulltime (40 hours) or parttime (24-32 hours) at one of the biggest logistical companies of the Netherlands? Kuehne + Nagel in Zaandam is lo...about 1 month ago