Get similar jobs by email Register →
About the Company
Infineon Technologies focuses on the three central challenges facing modern society: Energy efficiency, Mobility and Security and offers semiconductors and system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics and chip card and security applications.
Infineon’s products stand out for their reliability, their quality excellence and their innovative and leading-edge technology in analog and mixed signal, RF and power as well as embedded control.
About the Role
Located in Infineon’s Dublin Office, the successful candidate will be part of one of the teams that is the regional focal point for EMEA Customer Logistics Management. They will be responsible for the demand fulfillment and logistics management for a specifically assigned customer portfolio.
Activities and Skills
The successful candidate will gain experience working in a demanding international supply chain department and the specific skills /opportunities will be:
- Handling all customer order management requirements considering customer needs balancing this against Infineon capabilities, implemented logistics concepts & legal requirements.
- Retaining customers by being the first point of contact for all demand fulfillment topics
- Driving Customer Satisfaction by utilising outstanding communication techniques
- Gaining further experience on ERP and logistics management systems
- Building & maintaining cooperation with Infineon internal partners, providing value-add information & services.
- Ensuring on time delivery to customers based on orders and forecasts to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Management of advanced supply chain concepts
- Striving for continuous improvement/optimisation of customer logistics topics (processes, tools, concepts) aligned to Infineon’s business strategies and objectives.
- Keeping up to date with process and systems changes via our online learning management system, in-class training and external courses
- Opportunities to participate in special projects
- Proven success & experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Customer Related Environment
- 3rd level qualification in a business or related discipline; Supply Chain/Operations emphasis preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Competencies
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in the required languages
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels of the organisation
- Customer focused
- Results driven and solutions oriented
- Has a Zero Defect mindset
- Strong problem solving ability
- Works proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
International Office Environment with opportunities to travel to company head-quarter and customer sites.
This is an excellent career opportunity which comes with a very competitive package in a good working environment.
IFIE HR_November 2014
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...about 1 month ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...about 1 year ago
- Dutch Transport Planning Lead
€40000 - 45000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Analyse custom...about 2 years ago
- Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided
€15000 - 22000
Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague? Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Procurement Officer - Berlin
€32000 - 38000 per annum + Relocation Package
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Dutch speakers inter...3 months ago