Get similar jobs by email Register →
About the Company
Infineon Technologies focuses on the three central challenges facing modern society: Energy efficiency, Mobility and Security and offers semiconductors and system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics and chip card and security applications.
Infineon’s products stand out for their reliability, their quality excellence and their innovative and leading-edge technology in analog and mixed signal, RF and power as well as embedded control.
About the Role
Located in Infineon’s Dublin Office, the successful candidate will be part of one of the teams that is the regional focal point for EMEA Customer Logistics Management. They will be responsible for the demand fulfillment and logistics management for a specifically assigned customer portfolio.
Activities and Skills
The successful candidate will gain experience working in a demanding international supply chain department and the specific skills /opportunities will be:
- Handling all customer order management requirements considering customer needs balancing this against Infineon capabilities, implemented logistics concepts & legal requirements.
- Retaining customers by being the first point of contact for all demand fulfillment topics
- Driving Customer Satisfaction by utilising outstanding communication techniques
- Gaining further experience on ERP and logistics management systems
- Building & maintaining cooperation with Infineon internal partners, providing value-add information & services.
- Ensuring on time delivery to customers based on orders and forecasts to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Management of advanced supply chain concepts
- Striving for continuous improvement/optimisation of customer logistics topics (processes, tools, concepts) aligned to Infineon’s business strategies and objectives.
- Keeping up to date with process and systems changes via our online learning management system, in-class training and external courses
- Opportunities to participate in special projects
- Proven success & experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Customer Related Environment
- 3rd level qualification in a business or related discipline; Supply Chain/Operations emphasis preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Competencies
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in the required languages
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels of the organisation
- Customer focused
- Results driven and solutions oriented
- Has a Zero Defect mindset
- Strong problem solving ability
- Works proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
International Office Environment with opportunities to travel to company head-quarter and customer sites.
This is an excellent career opportunity which comes with a very competitive package in a good working environment.
IFIE HR_November 2014
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...6 days ago
- German Buyer
€14000 - 16000
Be part of it This is a superb opportunity with a leading global IT company for an individual who possesses excellent communication skills and who is eager to progress...2 months ago
- German Buyer
€13000 - 16000
Be part of it This is a superb opportunity with a leading global IT company for an individual who possesses excellent communication skills and who is eager to progress...3 months ago
- Community Support Representative - French
COMMUNITY SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)- FRENCH At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature...29 days ago
- Sales representative in forwarding / transport (f/m)
€27000 - 40000
Sales representative in forwarding / transport (f/m) We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award wi...6 days ago