Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Target Talent|
|Job Title||Customer Logistics Management Representatives (with German)|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||25-30000+ Healthcare,Pension,Gym.Travel Card|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Customer Logistics Management Representatives (with German)
Dublin 25000 – 30,000 D.O.E (Fixed term contract- (12 months with view to permanency
CUSTOMER LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT REP (WITH GERMAN)
We have an immediate requirement to fill three Customer Logistics Management representative roles .Acting as the First point of contract with customers, service delivery and order management working in competency centre for Supply Chain Management Centre. This is a multicultural Team Environment
About the Role
Located in their Central Dublin Office you will be part of a team that is the regional focal point for EMEA Customer Logistics Management with responsibility for demand fulfilment and logistics management for a specifically assigned customer portfolio.
Activities and Skills
The successful candidate will gain experience working in a demanding international supply chain department and the specific skills /opportunities will be:
- Handling all customer order management requirements considering customer needs balancing this against the company’s capabilities, implemented logistics concepts & legal requirements.
- Retaining customers by being the first point of contact for all demand fulfilment topics
- Driving Customer Satisfaction by utilising outstanding communication techniques
- Gaining further experience on ERP and logistics management systems
- Building & maintaining cooperation with Infineon internal partners, providing value-add information & services.
- Ensuring on time delivery to customers based on orders and forecasts to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Management of advanced supply chain concepts
- Striving for continuous improvement/optimisation of customer logistics topics (processes, tools, concepts) aligned to our business strategies and objectives.
- Keeping up to date with process and systems changes via our online learning management system, in-class training and external courses
- Opportunities to participate in special projects
- Proven success & experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Customer Related Environment
- 3rd level qualification in a business or related discipline
- Supply Chain/Operations emphasis preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Competencies
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in the required languages
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels of the organisation
- Customer focused
- Results driven and solutions oriented
- Has a Zero Defect mind-set
- Strong problem solving ability
- Works proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
Those who match, exceed or come close to matching the criteria set out above and who wish to apply or just find out more should immediately contact Enda Connolly of Target Talent at the contact details laid out here.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Call Center Agent Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 2 months ago