Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Relations Associate - German - Amersfoort|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Our client is seeking a proactive, motivated and determined individual to join their porgressive team at their offices in the Utrecht region. The Customer Relations Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our client's customers. This position deals front line with the customer and must always represent the company and the customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity. You will be responsible for receiving, monitoring and processing customer orders in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism. You will also interact with other departments to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for handling credit and re-bill requests from Clients and Sales Reps in order to correct any invoice mistakes in an efficient way.
- Main point of contact for (dedicated) Sales reps during the course of the day in order for a quick and dedicated service for both the external as well as the internal customers.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling products.
- Interface with other departments through CRM to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Provides customers with accurate information regarding products and sales promotions.
- Complies with ISO procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be native German, and fluent in Dutch and English, capable to verbally communicate with customers and the management team
- Excellent communication skills (friendly, positive and efficient)
- Intelligent and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent worker
- Go getter (Sales oriented)
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable and high sense of responsibility and urgency
- Commercial skills (ability to hear sales opportunities and to act upon it)
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Oracle, CRM & Excel)
- Resistance to stress and ability to prioritize
- Ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to guide and teach fellow team members
Fulltime 37,5 hours/week
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Executive
€Competitive salary + paid training + free meals
Life doesn’t come with scripts, so why should customer service? At this company, we don’t need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer s...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Support Specialist
€Salary Basic: EUR 957 (paid 14 times) + Monthly Performance Bonus: up to EUR 100 + Lunch Allowance: EUR 6 per day + Extra bonus (Every 190 days): EUR 600
GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Location: Lisbon Our client, a successful BPO provider, with offices all around the globe, is currently looking for a German Cus...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Agent - Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A German job in Dublin for an amazing employer based in...11 days ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...20 days ago
- German Customer Service Job - Cork City
€20000 - 22000
Job Summary Here we have a great job opportunity for German speakers looking for the chance to work abroad and gain some valuable experience. This is a job where we ar...26 days ago