Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Relations Associate - German - Amersfoort|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
Our client is seeking a proactive, motivated and determined individual to join their porgressive team at their offices in the Utrecht region. The Customer Relations Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our client's customers. This position deals front line with the customer and must always represent the company and the customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity. You will be responsible for receiving, monitoring and processing customer orders in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism. You will also interact with other departments to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for handling credit and re-bill requests from Clients and Sales Reps in order to correct any invoice mistakes in an efficient way.
- Main point of contact for (dedicated) Sales reps during the course of the day in order for a quick and dedicated service for both the external as well as the internal customers.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling products.
- Interface with other departments through CRM to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Provides customers with accurate information regarding products and sales promotions.
- Complies with ISO procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be native German, and fluent in Dutch and English, capable to verbally communicate with customers and the management team
- Excellent communication skills (friendly, positive and efficient)
- Intelligent and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent worker
- Go getter (Sales oriented)
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable and high sense of responsibility and urgency
- Commercial skills (ability to hear sales opportunities and to act upon it)
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Oracle, CRM & Excel)
- Resistance to stress and ability to prioritize
- Ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to guide and teach fellow team members
Fulltime 37,5 hours/week
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Support Representative - Polish - Amersfoort
€1 per annum
Our international client who are leaders in the world of technology are looking for a new addition to their dynamic team based in Amersfoort. The position of Customer ...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Agent (m/f) German
€20000 - 30000
Our International client based in Ireland is looking for a Customer Service Agent with German. A great opportunity to work in an international environment with a workf...about 1 month ago
- Swiss German Customer Care - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Calling all Swiss German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Customer Care Job ready & waiting. Have a minimum of 6 months experien...2 days ago
- Customer Support Agent - German - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€1 per month
Join one of the internationally fastest growing companies!!! Do you speak German on a native level? Do you enjoy solving problems, giving advice and speaking to custom...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Rep - Lisbon Portugal
€1100 - 1200 per month
Job Summary Here is a German speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant German speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you have...3 months ago