Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Relations Associate - German - Amersfoort|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Our client is seeking a proactive, motivated and determined individual to join their porgressive team at their offices in the Utrecht region. The Customer Relations Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our client's customers. This position deals front line with the customer and must always represent the company and the customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity. You will be responsible for receiving, monitoring and processing customer orders in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism. You will also interact with other departments to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for handling credit and re-bill requests from Clients and Sales Reps in order to correct any invoice mistakes in an efficient way.
- Main point of contact for (dedicated) Sales reps during the course of the day in order for a quick and dedicated service for both the external as well as the internal customers.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling products.
- Interface with other departments through CRM to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Provides customers with accurate information regarding products and sales promotions.
- Complies with ISO procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be native German, and fluent in Dutch and English, capable to verbally communicate with customers and the management team
- Excellent communication skills (friendly, positive and efficient)
- Intelligent and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent worker
- Go getter (Sales oriented)
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable and high sense of responsibility and urgency
- Commercial skills (ability to hear sales opportunities and to act upon it)
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Oracle, CRM & Excel)
- Resistance to stress and ability to prioritize
- Ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to guide and teach fellow team members
Fulltime 37,5 hours/week
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...8 days ago
- German Customer Service Athens
€12000 - 24000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...2 months ago
- Customer Support Specialist - German
Role Purpose: Our client in Malta is looking for a Customer Support Agent in their organisation to be the 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company w...13 days ago
- German Customer Advisor - Portugal
We are looking for a dedicated German Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal. Why Lisbon? Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central par...25 days ago
- Customer Support Associate (Flemish)
€20000 - 29000
The Company. Our client is a leader in the Customer Care Industry located in the center of metropolitan city of Amsterdam. They have offices in more than 33 countries,...27 days ago