Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Relations Associate - German - Amersfoort|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Our client is seeking a proactive, motivated and determined individual to join their porgressive team at their offices in the Utrecht region. The Customer Relations Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our client's customers. This position deals front line with the customer and must always represent the company and the customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity. You will be responsible for receiving, monitoring and processing customer orders in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism. You will also interact with other departments to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for handling credit and re-bill requests from Clients and Sales Reps in order to correct any invoice mistakes in an efficient way.
- Main point of contact for (dedicated) Sales reps during the course of the day in order for a quick and dedicated service for both the external as well as the internal customers.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling products.
- Interface with other departments through CRM to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Provides customers with accurate information regarding products and sales promotions.
- Complies with ISO procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be native German, and fluent in Dutch and English, capable to verbally communicate with customers and the management team
- Excellent communication skills (friendly, positive and efficient)
- Intelligent and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent worker
- Go getter (Sales oriented)
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable and high sense of responsibility and urgency
- Commercial skills (ability to hear sales opportunities and to act upon it)
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Oracle, CRM & Excel)
- Resistance to stress and ability to prioritize
- Ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to guide and teach fellow team members
Fulltime 37,5 hours/week
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Specialist
Would you like to use your excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for helping others? This position consists of effectively meeting the customer´s support needs...16 days ago
- German speaking Customer Advisor
€27000 - 30000 + Bonus
Responsibilities: Complex “before-flight” care Communication with passengers via phone and e-mail in English and German language Making flight bookings, changing exist...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Care Assistant
€0 - 18000
If you enjoy the virtual marketplace and have good communication skills, this job is perfect for you! You can make the customers shopping experience remarkable by prov...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities Client support by means of phone/ email/ chat Offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding the company’s services Promoting the ...about 2 months ago
- German Airline Customer Support
Responsibilities: Personal Aid: Helping customers via phone and email/chat. Assisting customers with solutions, counseling and information about the company’s policy a...about 2 months ago