Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Relations Associate - German - Amersfoort|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Our client is seeking a proactive, motivated and determined individual to join their porgressive team at their offices in the Utrecht region. The Customer Relations Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our client's customers. This position deals front line with the customer and must always represent the company and the customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity. You will be responsible for receiving, monitoring and processing customer orders in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism. You will also interact with other departments to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for handling credit and re-bill requests from Clients and Sales Reps in order to correct any invoice mistakes in an efficient way.
- Main point of contact for (dedicated) Sales reps during the course of the day in order for a quick and dedicated service for both the external as well as the internal customers.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling products.
- Interface with other departments through CRM to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Provides customers with accurate information regarding products and sales promotions.
- Complies with ISO procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be native German, and fluent in Dutch and English, capable to verbally communicate with customers and the management team
- Excellent communication skills (friendly, positive and efficient)
- Intelligent and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent worker
- Go getter (Sales oriented)
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable and high sense of responsibility and urgency
- Commercial skills (ability to hear sales opportunities and to act upon it)
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Oracle, CRM & Excel)
- Resistance to stress and ability to prioritize
- Ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to guide and teach fellow team members
Fulltime 37,5 hours/week
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in German. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custome...15 days ago
- German Customer Service Advisor
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast-paced environment and are looking for a...3 months ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€982 incl accommodation
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...3 months ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...5 months ago
- Customer Solutions Associate
Be Part of It This position is with an international company who have a presence in upwards of 45 different countries. They operate in the Audio/Visual Sector of the T...about 1 month ago