Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Relations Associate - Spanish AND Italian - Amersfoort|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||1014 - 5937|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
For one of our clients in Amersfoort, we are looking for a Customer Relations Associate. The Customer Relations Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our client's customers. This role is the first point of contact for clients on a Business to Business level and must always represent the company and the customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity.
- Responsible for receiving, monitoring and processing customer orders in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism.
- Responsible for handling orders and requests from Sales Reps in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism.
- Responsible for handling credit and re-bill requests from Clients and Sales Reps in order to correct any invoice mistakes in an efficient way.
- Main point of contact for (dedicated) Sales reps during the course of the day in order for a quick and dedicated service for both the external as well as the internal customers.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling products.
- Interface with other departments through CRM to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Provides customers with accurate information regarding products and sales promotions.
- Complies with ISO procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must speak a native level of Spanish and a fluent level of both English and Italian
- Excellent communication skills (friendly, positive and efficient)
- Intelligent and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent worker
- Go getter (Sales oriented)
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable and high sense of responsibility and urgency
- Commercial skills (ability to hear sales opportunities and to act upon it)
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Oracle, CRM & Excel)
- Resistance to stress and ability to prioritize
- Ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to guide and teach fellow team members
Fulltime 37,5 hours/week
Ref: 1014 - 5937
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Representative - Italian
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...3 months ago
- Spanish Customer Service Team Lead – Limerick
€30000 - 35000
Spanish Customer Service Team Lead for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland. You will need a near native level of both Spanish & ...about 1 month ago
- Customer Service Representative - Spanish (Limerick, Ireland)
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...about 1 month ago
- Spanish Customer Service (insurance sector) – Dublin
€23000 - 25000
Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Dublin, Ireland to join the growing team in supporting the Spanish Market within the health and insuran...2 months ago
- Italian Speaking Customer Service Representative - Heinsburg
€1800 - 2000 per month
As the Summer heats up - wouldn't you like to help others cool down? Speak near native Italian & want to work in Customer Service? We are looking for near native Itali...about 1 month ago