Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Customer Representative for Finnish market in the exciting iGaming world!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 26000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Do you speak Finnish as your native language and wish to work in customer support? Perhaps you have dreamt to live in sunny Malta? Then, I recommend to keep reading.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide and Multilingual Jobs Worldwide work with over 35 fantastic iGaming clients in Malta and they are currently in need of talented and motivated Finnish speakers to work in Customer Support. We work with some of the biggest and the best clients within the iGaming industry and the names are very famous. Malta is the leading iGaming hub of the world and with its 320 days of sunshine it attracts business people from all over the world. This client company that we have an open position at has amazing offices in Sliema right by the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, with big windows overlooking the ocean and many cafes, restaurants, and a busy shopping area just seconds away.
The Role our client
A customer service agent at our client is key in their mission to offer the customers the best gambling experience. They have a team of more than 200 agents across Malta and Gibraltar who support the customers of the 11 brands the client has in local language creating a custom-made individual service the whole staff can be proud of. This vacancy is based in the headquarters in Malta and offers great career opportunities to those who want to use their passion for customers and develop a career within customer service and online gambling. Each team is made up of 10-15 people who work on a key market together forging a close-knit harmonious team. Support is delivered across live chat (70%), email and potentially phone so a basic level of technical knowledge is required as well as excellent communications skills both written and verbal. A full two week's training programme is offered to all new starters to ensure they will be successful, following two weeks where you’ll be working beside a senior agent to help you understand how a normal day is and how to help customers in a good way and ongoing support, including systems and product modules.
What you will do?
- Support your colleagues and contribute to a great team atmosphere
- Deliver Finnish language and English customer support across LiveChat (70%), email and/or telephone
- Guide customers through the desktop and/or mobile devices to assist them in using our client’s services and products
- Help to resolve customer queries
- Share knowledge, contribute to team projects and identify innovative practices that improve customer support activities
- Work closely with other departments like Player Safety, Responsible Gambling and CRM to ensure a positive and safe gambling experience
- Speak on behalf of customers by providing useful feedback on their experiences
- Handle both written and verbal internal communications in English
How will success be measured in this role
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication) and friendliness
- Contacts handled
- Product knowledge
- Team contribution and extra tasks
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with the company values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support our client's sustainable and responsible growth
- Excellent, responsible and reliable team player
- Experience of complex problem solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and Finnish is essential
- Good understanding of basic internet and technical concepts
- Experience in a customer support environment is an advantage
Benefits (to name a few):
- Relocation support: 2 weeks accommodation in a hotel or company apartment + up to 1000 euro for travel expenses (e. g. flights)
- Pick-up from the airport
- Health insurance
- Yearly wellbeing allowance
- Education budget
- Career opportunities
- Events, summer party/Christmas party etc.
- Subsidized meals during working hours
- Taxi home when you work the latest shift (ending at midnight)
- Insane office spaces with an ocean view –located in Sliema
If this sounds like your opportunity, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
- German Customer Support for iGaming in Malta!
Are you a motivated German speaker looking to get involved in in the exciting world of iGaming? The Role: Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer communi...29 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Experience Advisor, iGaming
€Monthly salary + relocation support
If you are looking for an overseas adventure where personal growth meets an outdoor island lifestyle, we think we have just the challenge for you. Our Client The onlin...9 days ago
- Finnish speaking 2nd line Customer Service Agent, iGaming
€Competitive monthly salary + relocation support
We are looking for a Finnish speaking 2nd Line Support/Senior Support agent to join a team in Malta to help improve the customer experience of a client's online casino...about 1 month ago
- Danish Speaking CS Agent for Global iGaming Company in Malta
You are offered Full-time job with competitive monthly salary 300 € sports allowance Monday Breakfast and Friday lunch Private health insurance Company doctor EAP – Em...23 days ago