Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||people-s-place GmbH|
|Job Title||Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f), Maastricht|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 40000|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Would you like to be able to influence a company's corporate strategy based on data analyses you prepare for the company's management? Is the quality of the services provided very important for you? Then you should consider to apply for a position as a Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f).
Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f) English, Maastricht
The Quality Specialist is responsible to adjust, conform and regulate the corporate strategy.
• Gather and process information regarding customer experience satisfaction scores and market developments in order to improve the quality and usefulness of developed processes and systems.
• Support implementation of processes and documents in line with procedures, guidelines and corporate policies,
• Monitor adequate use, in order to ensure optimal contribution of processes and employees towards our clients operational quality.
• Maintain an orderly environment ensuring the quality assurance has the correct scripts, responses, and the appropriate support materials.
• Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends.
• Provide ongoing quality assurance.
• Call Evaluations reports to the Management Team.
• Oversee the maintenance of the knowledge management tool, user interface and documents content.
Required skills and experience:
• Higher vocational education/university degree
• Experience in setting up questionnaires/surveys
• Data analysis experiences
• Deep knowledge of contact centre processes
• Ideally experience with lean management and knowledge of COPC standards
• Independent and conceptual thinking and acting
• Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Dutch/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Polish/Czech
You will get the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment. In an environment where people work to give their best, but have fun as well. The company supports their employees to learn and grow.
An extensive relocation package is offered to candidates living further than 50km from the company.
Collective health insurance, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and a pension plan are all part of the secondary benefits.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Specialist
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...12 days ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23000
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...25 days ago
- Multilingual Customer Services Advisor
€11000 - 25000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...3 days ago
- Customer Service Operator (Dutch+French)
€24000 - 26000
Join an existing international team of a fast-growing company which provides modular business management and POS solutions for retail and hotel industry. You will work...7 days ago
- Russian Customer Solutions Teammate
€20000 - 40000
As a teammate within Customer Solutions (Russian), your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the l...17 days ago