Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||people-s-place GmbH|
|Job Title||Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f), Maastricht|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 40000|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Would you like to be able to influence a company's corporate strategy based on data analyses you prepare for the company's management? Is the quality of the services provided very important for you? Then you should consider to apply for a position as a Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f).
Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f) English, Maastricht
The Quality Specialist is responsible to adjust, conform and regulate the corporate strategy.
• Gather and process information regarding customer experience satisfaction scores and market developments in order to improve the quality and usefulness of developed processes and systems.
• Support implementation of processes and documents in line with procedures, guidelines and corporate policies,
• Monitor adequate use, in order to ensure optimal contribution of processes and employees towards our clients operational quality.
• Maintain an orderly environment ensuring the quality assurance has the correct scripts, responses, and the appropriate support materials.
• Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends.
• Provide ongoing quality assurance.
• Call Evaluations reports to the Management Team.
• Oversee the maintenance of the knowledge management tool, user interface and documents content.
Required skills and experience:
• Higher vocational education/university degree
• Experience in setting up questionnaires/surveys
• Data analysis experiences
• Deep knowledge of contact centre processes
• Ideally experience with lean management and knowledge of COPC standards
• Independent and conceptual thinking and acting
• Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Dutch/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Polish/Czech
You will get the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment. In an environment where people work to give their best, but have fun as well. The company supports their employees to learn and grow.
An extensive relocation package is offered to candidates living further than 50km from the company.
Collective health insurance, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and a pension plan are all part of the secondary benefits.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Slovenian Customer Service Specialist
€14000 - 16000
Would you like to travel into the sun of Greece for an entry level customer service role? Would you like to receive first class training from the world’s biggest IT pr...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support Specialist
€Salary Basic: EUR 957 (paid 14 times) + Monthly Performance Bonus: up to EUR 100 + Lunch Allowance: EUR 6 per day + Extra bonus (Every 190 days): EUR 600
GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Location: Lisbon Our client, a successful BPO provider, with offices all around the globe, is currently looking for a German Cus...2 months ago
- Customer Care Specialist DE (m/w)
BOOK A TIGER ist ein stark wachsendes Start-Up, welches es Kunden ermöglicht, online in nur wenigen Schritten eine vertrauensvolle Reinigungskraft zu finden - sowohl f...3 months ago
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...4 months ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Cork
€22000 - 23400
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...8 days ago