Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||people-s-place GmbH|
|Job Title||Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f), Maastricht|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 40000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Would you like to be able to influence a company's corporate strategy based on data analyses you prepare for the company's management? Is the quality of the services provided very important for you? Then you should consider to apply for a position as a Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f).
Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f) English, Maastricht
The Quality Specialist is responsible to adjust, conform and regulate the corporate strategy.
• Gather and process information regarding customer experience satisfaction scores and market developments in order to improve the quality and usefulness of developed processes and systems.
• Support implementation of processes and documents in line with procedures, guidelines and corporate policies,
• Monitor adequate use, in order to ensure optimal contribution of processes and employees towards our clients operational quality.
• Maintain an orderly environment ensuring the quality assurance has the correct scripts, responses, and the appropriate support materials.
• Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends.
• Provide ongoing quality assurance.
• Call Evaluations reports to the Management Team.
• Oversee the maintenance of the knowledge management tool, user interface and documents content.
Required skills and experience:
• Higher vocational education/university degree
• Experience in setting up questionnaires/surveys
• Data analysis experiences
• Deep knowledge of contact centre processes
• Ideally experience with lean management and knowledge of COPC standards
• Independent and conceptual thinking and acting
• Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Dutch/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Polish/Czech
You will get the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment. In an environment where people work to give their best, but have fun as well. The company supports their employees to learn and grow.
An extensive relocation package is offered to candidates living further than 50km from the company.
Collective health insurance, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and a pension plan are all part of the secondary benefits.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Support Specialist (German)
€12000 - 16000
If you speak fluent German and feel hungry for an international challenge, we have this stunning opportunity for you in Ostrava, a beautiful city in the Czech Republic...4 days ago
- Customer Care Specialist (German)
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...11 days ago
- German Customer Service Specialist
Would you like to use your excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for helping others? This position consists of effectively meeting the customer´s support needs...17 days ago
- Customer Care Specialist (Dutch)
€16000 - 18000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...17 days ago
- Customer Support Specialist (French)
€12000 - 16000
If you speak fluent French and feel hungry for an international challenge, we have this stunning opportunity for you in Ostrava, a beautiful city in the Czech Republic...18 days ago