Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||people-s-place GmbH|
|Job Title||Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f), Maastricht|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 40000|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Would you like to be able to influence a company's corporate strategy based on data analyses you prepare for the company's management? Is the quality of the services provided very important for you? Then you should consider to apply for a position as a Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f).
Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f) English, Maastricht
The Quality Specialist is responsible to adjust, conform and regulate the corporate strategy.
• Gather and process information regarding customer experience satisfaction scores and market developments in order to improve the quality and usefulness of developed processes and systems.
• Support implementation of processes and documents in line with procedures, guidelines and corporate policies,
• Monitor adequate use, in order to ensure optimal contribution of processes and employees towards our clients operational quality.
• Maintain an orderly environment ensuring the quality assurance has the correct scripts, responses, and the appropriate support materials.
• Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends.
• Provide ongoing quality assurance.
• Call Evaluations reports to the Management Team.
• Oversee the maintenance of the knowledge management tool, user interface and documents content.
Required skills and experience:
• Higher vocational education/university degree
• Experience in setting up questionnaires/surveys
• Data analysis experiences
• Deep knowledge of contact centre processes
• Ideally experience with lean management and knowledge of COPC standards
• Independent and conceptual thinking and acting
• Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Dutch/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Polish/Czech
You will get the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment. In an environment where people work to give their best, but have fun as well. The company supports their employees to learn and grow.
An extensive relocation package is offered to candidates living further than 50km from the company.
Collective health insurance, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and a pension plan are all part of the secondary benefits.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Specialist "mobile devices" (m/f) French, Maastricht
€20000 - 40000
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current an...17 days ago
- Technical Specialist (m/f) Automotive Parts, Maastricht
€20000 - 40000
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its customer service center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current an...17 days ago
- Design Quality Assurance Specialist
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...19 days ago
- Customer Experience Specialist Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...27 days ago
- Customer Care Specialist
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 1 month ago