Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 market.
Our client is considered eight times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
• Inbound Customer service for bookings, purchases of services or goods;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts;
• Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
• Be a native English speaker
• Willing to start an international experience – work abroad;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information;
• Experience in customer service (preferred).
• Fixed Salary + bonus;
• Accommodation in a room of our client owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service
Are you passionate about financial technology and you look forward to working in the international and sunny Malta? We are currently looking for German speakers for a ...3 months ago
- Customer Service Hero
Ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing cities in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Age...18 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with a market leader in the media and entertain...22 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service
We are currently looking for professional Dutch-speaking customer support agents to Malta. The role is to assist in the boarding process for new customers, to work wit...22 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Ambassador
€Relocation Package + Attractive salary
Are you a native Swedish speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative and creative approach to your work? Can you imagine yourself as ...26 days ago