Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
In the role of Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for delivery of high quality and cost effective customer service to the client.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Query resolution (AP)
- Daily contact with vendors and the client via e-mail/phone
- Recording all queries and incidents related to the service in the query management system
- Performing excellent service to the client
- Maintaining good relationship and collaborating with other departments and centres in order to resolve the issues effectively
- Constantly collaborating with other team members
- Fluent French
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French speaker needed for Customer Service Representative Job
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Here is an amazing opportunity for a French speaker looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This French job is based in Dublin, ...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...14 days ago
- French Customer Service agent
Dreaming of living in Lisbon or Porto? Are you FRENCH speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you like to work in a fun, multicu...2 months ago
- French Speaking Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger)-Temp contract
€22000 - 22000
Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger) The Opportunity Ever fancied a career in fashion? As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Power Tools We have a new opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our successful team in Helsingborg, Sweden. If you prioritize f...3 months ago