Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
In the role of Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for delivery of high quality and cost effective customer service to the client.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Query resolution (AP)
- Daily contact with vendors and the client via e-mail/phone
- Recording all queries and incidents related to the service in the query management system
- Performing excellent service to the client
- Maintaining good relationship and collaborating with other departments and centres in order to resolve the issues effectively
- Constantly collaborating with other team members
- Fluent French
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French speaking Customer Service
€19000 - 19000
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...2 days ago
- Customer Service - French Language
€30000 - 40000
Here is an opportunity to become a part of a major international electronic consumer goods company's European Customer Support team.This position is suitable for gradu...1 day ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
€16000 - 20000
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast paced environment and are looking for a...8 days ago
- German Customer Service Advisor
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast-paced environment and are looking for a...3 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent - Cork Featured Job
€21900 - 22200 per annum + Great Benefits & Relocation Package
We're looking for near native and outgoing French speakers for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focussed attit...2 days ago