Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
In the role of Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for delivery of high quality and cost effective customer service to the client.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Query resolution (AP)
- Daily contact with vendors and the client via e-mail/phone
- Recording all queries and incidents related to the service in the query management system
- Performing excellent service to the client
- Maintaining good relationship and collaborating with other departments and centres in order to resolve the issues effectively
- Constantly collaborating with other team members
- Fluent French
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Service Jobs - Cork City
€20000 - 23000
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...29 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative – Gutersloh, Germany
€25000 - 27000
Job Summary Here is a French speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant French speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you hav...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Stoke on Trent
€20000 - 20000
One of the worlds` leading online companies, is seeking a German Customer Service Advisor to support its expanding international customer base. The position is availab...23 days ago
- French speaking B2B Customer Service Representative - Münster
€18000 - 20000
Job Summary Are you looking for a French job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native French Speakers who also have a good leve...2 days ago
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€23000 - 24000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...18 days ago