Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
In the role of Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for delivery of high quality and cost effective customer service to the client.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Query resolution (AP)
- Daily contact with vendors and the client via e-mail/phone
- Recording all queries and incidents related to the service in the query management system
- Performing excellent service to the client
- Maintaining good relationship and collaborating with other departments and centres in order to resolve the issues effectively
- Constantly collaborating with other team members
- Fluent French
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Advisor Multilingual Speaker
Job description Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network Delivering professional an...2 months ago
- Customer Service Advisor French
€16000 - 16000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...18 days ago
- French Customer Service Advisor 3277
€63150 RON p/a
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...3 months ago
- French Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21000 - 21900 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a French speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...25 days ago
- French B2B customer service
€18000 - 22000
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...about 1 month ago