Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Capgemini Poland|
|Job Title||Customer Service Advisor German Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
If you would like to develop in technical field and are interested in technology which is the future of energy supply – apply today for the role of Customer Service Advisor German Speaker. We are currently looking for Students and Graduates who are ready to work full time and would like to become a part of a unique project that deals with photovoltaic technology.
- Close collaboration with an external client
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Being involved in projects meant for a good cause (clean/renewable energy)
- Opportunities to develop language skills
- Handle Inbound and Outbound calls/email responding to customer concerns
- Generate potential sales opportunities by providing product information, recommending specific products and solutions, and maintaining and building customer relationships
- Own, qualify and manage Leads/Opportunities (Lead Management)
- Resolve pre and post-sales concerns of Customers
- Accurately log customer- related information/notes on the CRM system
- Transfer calls to appropriate parties
- Support marketing activities
- Deal with Trade Show applications/campaigns leads
- Help more experienced advisors with end customer complaints handling
- Support in queues handling to assure service continuity
- Fluent spoken and written German (C1)
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Ability to handle large volumes of work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a team
- Flexible and open personality
- Professional experience and educational background are not required, we offer intensive trainings that enable you to fulfill the position expectations.
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Advisor Multilingual Speaker
Job description Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network Delivering professional an...30 days ago
- German Customer Service Advisor 3140
€15000 - 25000
Be part of it Our client is a huge international Customer Support company operating just 5 miles outside of the stunning Paris city centre. They believe in not only pr...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Advisor 3273
€81600 RON p/a
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Stoke on Trent
€20000 - 20000
One of the worlds` leading online companies, is seeking a German Customer Service Advisor to support its expanding international customer base. The position is availab...about 2 months ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...4 days ago