Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Service Agent ( Italian speaking )|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£17000 per annum + Excellent benefits package|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Competitive salaries on offer alongside an excellent benefits package
Are you a native level Italian speaker? Do you have strong communication skills and have worked in a Customer Service role previously? Would you like to work for a leading gaming business that reward their staff and offer excellent training and development?
SRGEurope is looking for native level Italian speaking candidates who have strong customer service skills. We are looking for candidates who have a proactive approach, a strong work ethic and an appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service. You will have a flair for influencing people and finding solutions in a fast paced environment as part of a team in a diverse cultural environment.
- Handling customer enquiries via e-mail/phone; including but not limited to games and cashier related issues
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels
- You should possess logical reasoning skills with an analytical approach and be willing to work shifts
- Customer service experience
- Native level Fluency in Italian
- English language skills to a business standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of online gaming - games and payment processing.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
If you are interested in this Italian speaking opportunity, please get in touch as soon as possible. Our client is already conducting interviews.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Speaking Customer Service Representative - Heinsburg
€1800 - 2000 per month
As the Summer heats up - wouldn't you like to help others cool down? Speak near native Italian & want to work in Customer Service? We are looking for near native Itali...about 1 month ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...2 months ago
- Italian Speaking Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger)
€22000 - 22000
Inbound Customer Service Advisor – PVH (Calvin Klein – Tommy Hilfiger) The Opportunity As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of PVH, one ...about 4 hours ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...about 7 hours ago
- Polish Customer Service Agent
Do you speak Polish and are ready to start a new career at the Mediterranean Sea? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Age...about 7 hours ago