Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and it’s customer service center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative (m/f) in Maastricht!
The Service24h department is available 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day for customers in need of roadside assistance.
Employees answer inbound customer requests for roadside assistance in the customer’s native language and offer help on the phone or coordinate assistance through our client’s authorized service providers.
The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
- Higher vocational education
- (Near-) native English speaker
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
- Very good knowledge of UK / Ireland geography and culture
- Experience in customer care
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
- You will get an attractive salary plus a great variety of bonuses
- You will receive initial training
- Working hours 37,5 hours a week, shifts including nights and weekends
- A generous relocation package which includes 6 weeks housing in a nice and furnished apartment organized by our client, travel costs, reimbursement of real estate agent and/or moving truck costs when needed, financial support for the basic equipment in your new apartment
- You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with great chances for your personal and professional development
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service for Betting Industry
€19000 - 20000
To all German speakers looking to live & work in a warmer climate - Malta is calling! Have between 6-12 months exp in Customer Service or a call center? Looking for ch...5 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level Dutch speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a Dutch Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one of world's ...5 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Rep for Industry Leader - Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Swedish and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Swedish speakers with cu...7 days ago
- French Customer Service for Travel Industry - Breda
€1600 - 1800 per month
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native French speakers interested in becoming the next customer ser...21 days ago
- French Customer Service for Travel industry - Saarbrücken Featured Job
€1600 - 1800 per month
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native French speakers interested in becoming the next travel advis...about 2 months ago