Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing partner that operates in over 25 countries. You will be representing a world leader in the snack brand industry which offers a wide range of snacks ranging from biscuits to chocolate, some of which you probably have in your cupboards right now! This client is a great company to work for and you will be working alongside a diverse team of workers with access to a number of different networking and social events.
Your role with this award winning international organisation will be to act as the initial point of contact for customers. This will range from dealing with customer feedback to issue resolution. It will require someone patient and understanding who has a passion for helping people. In return you will gain international Customer Service experience with a globally recognised company and benefit from a number of employee perks. Some of the tasks you will undertake daily will include:
• Answering inbound customer service calls, e-mails and website queries using documented procedures
• Documenting and logging all contact and actions taken into CRM system
• Thinking quickly to provide solutions and/or clear directions to customers who are having issues
• Working in adherence to KPI’s and to achieving performance measurables
• Additional responsibilities as required i.e. reporting, reporting unresolved issues, handling of hang-ups etc
• Fluency in German and English both written and verbal
• Experience in Customer Service (food and beverage industry preferable) is a bonus!
• Call centre experience would be a bonus
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – professional phone manner
• Good Customer Service skills with a passion for helping people
• IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office and online applications
• Good problem solving skills – ability to listen, assess, document and find a solution
• Ability to build rapport and maintain good relations with customers even in stressful situations
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer service
Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, f...2 months ago
- Automotive Customer Service Representative
German Customer Service Representative for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands! Our client is an international multicultural organization their offices a...3 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Vi letar efter motiverade och engagerade svensktalande kundservicemedarbetare! Du får möjlighet att bli en del av ett internationellt företag och arbeta med ett profes...4 days ago
- Russian customer service representative
Are you a Russian speaker with an excellent level of English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Germany? Are you ambitious, customer-focused and do you want ...8 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Representative
€0 - 0
Vores klient tilbyder en udfordrende position som kundeservice medarbejder i Stockholm! Er du interesseret i kundeservice og telefonopkald? samtaler over telefon? Så h...10 days ago