Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a world leading online hotel reservation service provider, is now looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. You will support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. You will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in scheduled shifts.
· Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling
special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
· Delivering high level of customer support service;
· Actively participate in various projects within the department.
What do you need to be successful?
· Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
· Takes responsibility and ownership;
· Is passionate about helping customers;
· Fluent in both written and spoken English and required language;
· Available Full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule;
· In possession of a valid work-permit for the particular country.
What our client offers in return?
· Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
· Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
· International working environment;
· Convenient office location in the centre of the city;
· 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
· Free lunch every day, with direct delivery for your specific lunchtime;·
· Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
· 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
· 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
· 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service
Are you passionate about financial technology and you look forward to working in the international and sunny Malta? We are currently looking for German speakers for a ...26 days ago
- Customer Service
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, lead recruitment company in EU, is looking for dedicated German speakers for Customer Support positions in Lisbon. As a Customer Support, ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Lisbon Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Dutch Customer Support Agents for...4 days ago
- Hungarian Customer Service Agent
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Hungarian language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Hungari...13 days ago
- Healthcare Customer Service (HEB/SW/NL/GE)
€16000 - 18000
The Company. This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the diff...13 days ago