Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Service Executive - Dutch and German
Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England
£23-26k per year
- A linguistic flair with the ability to provide translations both simultaneously and consecutively during visits and events from English to Dutch and German also German and Dutch to English.
- To build strong business relationships with key business partners through all communication channels.
- Able to analyse data and identify key business builders and be proactive in establishing and developing strong communication links.
- Implement and maintain the recognition programme to ensure key Associates are acknowledged for their achievements.
- Initiate, manage and complete small projects effectively and independently or as part of a team.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Associates, through a high level knowledge of company products, order processes, services and events etc.
- Being a customer advocate, representing our Associates’ views and opinions to different departments and company management.
- Assist in the organisation, coordination and execution of events.
- Attend company events with a view to developing and maintaining relationships with all Associates.
Provide a seamless travel experience for all company events and visits for both Associates and internal Personnel.
- Arranging flights, transfers and accommodation for both Associates and company personnel
- Collecting and processing payments, charge backs and refunds were appropriate
- Advise Associates on travel arrangements
- Keeping Associates up to date with any changes in their travel arrangements
- Must be able to keep accurate records of all transactions/changes to provide a complete financial audit trail
37.5 hours per week within normal office hours, Monday to Saturday. The ability to be very flexible is essential in this role to reflect the needs of actual / potential customers, and on occasion to exceed the hours or days to adequately complete your responsibilities within this position.
- Able to analyse data and provide an overview of any findings
- Can demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in: English, German and Dutch
- Can demonstrate excellent customer services skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work independently, also a strong team player, able to manage people and/or small team
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Able to build new relationships from initial contact
- Culturally aware
- Strong problem solving skills
Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...20 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service - Limerick
€25500 - 27000 per annum
For those of you who like to chat, who lives to help others get where they need, this customer service job could be for you. We are looking for Dutch speakers who also...22 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...8 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Athens
€14000 - 25000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...2 months ago
- Customer Service Representative - Dutch Featured Job
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...3 months ago