Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Service Executive - Dutch and German
Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England
£23-26k per year
- A linguistic flair with the ability to provide translations both simultaneously and consecutively during visits and events from English to Dutch and German also German and Dutch to English.
- To build strong business relationships with key business partners through all communication channels.
- Able to analyse data and identify key business builders and be proactive in establishing and developing strong communication links.
- Implement and maintain the recognition programme to ensure key Associates are acknowledged for their achievements.
- Initiate, manage and complete small projects effectively and independently or as part of a team.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Associates, through a high level knowledge of company products, order processes, services and events etc.
- Being a customer advocate, representing our Associates’ views and opinions to different departments and company management.
- Assist in the organisation, coordination and execution of events.
- Attend company events with a view to developing and maintaining relationships with all Associates.
Provide a seamless travel experience for all company events and visits for both Associates and internal Personnel.
- Arranging flights, transfers and accommodation for both Associates and company personnel
- Collecting and processing payments, charge backs and refunds were appropriate
- Advise Associates on travel arrangements
- Keeping Associates up to date with any changes in their travel arrangements
- Must be able to keep accurate records of all transactions/changes to provide a complete financial audit trail
37.5 hours per week within normal office hours, Monday to Saturday. The ability to be very flexible is essential in this role to reflect the needs of actual / potential customers, and on occasion to exceed the hours or days to adequately complete your responsibilities within this position.
- Able to analyse data and provide an overview of any findings
- Can demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in: English, German and Dutch
- Can demonstrate excellent customer services skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work independently, also a strong team player, able to manage people and/or small team
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Able to build new relationships from initial contact
- Culturally aware
- Strong problem solving skills
Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch + German Customer Service Agent - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€35000 - 36000 per annum
Job Summary Dutch + German Customer Service Agent wanted for online payment solutions Organisation here in Frankfurt. For this Customer Service Job you will need 2-3 y...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service - Cluj
€18000 - 20000 per annum
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Cluj, Romania. If you have some...18 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (m/f) German
€20000 - 30000
Our International client based in Ireland is looking for a Customer Service Agent with German. A great opportunity to work in an international environment with a workf...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Rep - Lisbon Portugal Featured Job
€1100 - 1200 per month
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you have s...12 days ago
- Dutch +German Customer Service - Dortmund
€27000 - 32000 per annum
Job Summary Are you a good people person - get on well with others and love to help? Speak both Dutch & German & have previous experience in Customer Service then this...about 1 month ago