Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Customer Service Executive - Dutch & German|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£23k - 26k per year + Relocation|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Customer Service Executive - Dutch and German
Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England
£23-26k per year
- A linguistic flair with the ability to provide translations both simultaneously and consecutively during visits and events from English to Dutch and German also German and Dutch to English.
- To build strong business relationships with key business partners through all communication channels.
- Able to analyse data and identify key business builders and be proactive in establishing and developing strong communication links.
- Implement and maintain the recognition programme to ensure key Associates are acknowledged for their achievements.
- Initiate, manage and complete small projects effectively and independently or as part of a team.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Associates, through a high level knowledge of company products, order processes, services and events etc.
- Being a customer advocate, representing our Associates’ views and opinions to different departments and company management.
- Assist in the organisation, coordination and execution of events.
- Attend company events with a view to developing and maintaining relationships with all Associates.
Provide a seamless travel experience for all company events and visits for both Associates and internal Personnel.
- Arranging flights, transfers and accommodation for both Associates and company personnel
- Collecting and processing payments, charge backs and refunds were appropriate
- Advise Associates on travel arrangements
- Keeping Associates up to date with any changes in their travel arrangements
- Must be able to keep accurate records of all transactions/changes to provide a complete financial audit trail
37.5 hours per week within normal office hours, Monday to Saturday. The ability to be very flexible is essential in this role to reflect the needs of actual / potential customers, and on occasion to exceed the hours or days to adequately complete your responsibilities within this position.
- Able to analyse data and provide an overview of any findings
- Can demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in: English, German and Dutch
- Can demonstrate excellent customer services skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work independently, also a strong team player, able to manage people and/or small team
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Able to build new relationships from initial contact
- Culturally aware
- Strong problem solving skills
Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch + German Customer Service Agent - Berlin
€26400 - 30000 per annum
Dutch speaking customer service professionals - we have a client in Berlin looking for new customer service agents who speak a near native level of Dutch and a C1 leve...19 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative
€17000 - 33000
We are looking for a Dutch Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-for...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service - Berlin
€1800 - 1870 per month + Monthly bonus
Berlin - Need we say More? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted company here in Germany - This is a great starting...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Athens
€14000 - 25000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...about 1 month ago