Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global software company who are now looking for a Customer Service Representatives to join their Customer Service team based in Dublin. The individual responds to issues/requests from internal and end-user customers, partners and distributors via phone. They will document and track the status of enquiries and coordinate appropriate responses to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for but not limited to assisting with the following requests:
- Acquire and maintain relevant customer information.
- Receive and process incoming enquiries from customers utilizing the phone system and case management system.
- Ensure all necessary information is obtained when taking enquiries.
- Initiate required action and route customer to the appropriate team for resolution
- Adhere to operational processes which comply with quality standards
- Drive the resolution of enquiries
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for each customer are met and fulfilled.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good level of secondary education required.
- 1 years’ Customer Service or Telesales experience preferred.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, the capacity to work under pressure, and maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers.
- The representative should be flexible, dependable and have a willingness to learn and assist where needed within the department.
- Excellent customer service attitude is a must.
- Must speak fluent German (ideally with French or Spanish) plus English
Contract: 6 months (with view to extension)
Location: East Point Business Park, Dublin 3
For further information please contact Lucia on 00353 1 4744 503
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Specialist with French Or Italian Or Spanish and English
€12000 - 25000
The role purpose is to support Airbnb customers with their queries. You will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will...4 days ago
- German Customer Service Assistant
€10000 - 22000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised companies in the world who are currently seeking a German speaker to help them su...about 2 months ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...2 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative
€12000 - 15000
Be part of it This role is with a provider of technical products which is one of the leading companies within the technology industry. Offices all over the world use t...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21900 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...9 days ago