Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global software company who are now looking for a Customer Service Representatives to join their Customer Service team based in Dublin. The individual responds to issues/requests from internal and end-user customers, partners and distributors via phone. They will document and track the status of enquiries and coordinate appropriate responses to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for but not limited to assisting with the following requests:
- Acquire and maintain relevant customer information.
- Receive and process incoming enquiries from customers utilizing the phone system and case management system.
- Ensure all necessary information is obtained when taking enquiries.
- Initiate required action and route customer to the appropriate team for resolution
- Adhere to operational processes which comply with quality standards
- Drive the resolution of enquiries
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for each customer are met and fulfilled.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good level of secondary education required.
- 1 years’ Customer Service or Telesales experience preferred.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, the capacity to work under pressure, and maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers.
- The representative should be flexible, dependable and have a willingness to learn and assist where needed within the department.
- Excellent customer service attitude is a must.
- Must speak fluent German (ideally with French or Spanish) plus English
Contract: 6 months (with view to extension)
Location: East Point Business Park, Dublin 3
For further information please contact Lucia on 00353 1 4744 503
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Assistant with Swedish or Norwegian
€16000 - 18000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian or...about 2 months ago
- English WITH German Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Yearly Bonuses
Job Summary: Do you speak English, have an excellent level of German? Do you have experience in customer service and we are looking for you to have a strong background...3 months ago
- French speaking Customer Service
€19000 - 19000
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...about 19 hours ago
- German Customer service agent
€23000 plus pension and benefits.
We are looking for a German speaker to join a Milton Keynes based company proving outsourced support for many of the world’s largest banks and building societies. We n...14 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in German. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custome...18 days ago