Get similar jobs by email Register →
Multilingual Jobs worldwide is searching for a German Customer Service Representative for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands!
Our client is an international multicultural organization their offices are in the beautiful city of Maastricht.
Why move to Netherlands, Maastricht ?
Maastricht is right on the border with Germany and Belgium, you will find a likeable city with a high quality of life, a moderate oceanic climate, and a very international vibe. The country is historical and so beautiful and the life there is easy going and healthy. Maastricht has a large international student population, the Meuse-Rhine Euroregion is a metropolis with a population of about 3.9 million with several international universities, with amazing houses and apartments overlooking the many waterways for sure you will find comfort in living there on a long run.
About the position
Our client take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during their opening hours. For their customers they are maybe the most important connection to the brand. They offer two different services for our customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerized system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of the brand and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Skills needed for the position:
- Good understanding of Customer satisfaction;
- Mother tongue German;
- Basic level in English (corporate language) and motivation to speak and improve it;
- Good written and verbal skills;
- Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day;
- Empathy and negotiation skills;
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
- Computer literacy;
- Act as our Brand ambassador.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Attractive salary based on previous experience;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
- Development: You will receive a personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
- Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work.The company internal Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, Yoga, tennis tournaments, kayak tours and indoor soccer games.
- On top of free hot beverages like coffee (also coffee specialties like Café Latte, Espresso etc.), tea, soup and hot chocolate on all floors, you can visit our company barista to get special drinks and pastries like fresh Croissants and Donuts during your coffee breaks!
- Healthy and diverse lunch options in the company restaurant including smoothies and theme days with e.g. Pizza, Burger, Pasta, Schnitzel and many more options! Daily salad buffet and a sandwich station is also one of our employees’ favorites.
This Customer Service Representative position is on a fulltime basis. We provide an extensive 4 week initial training (fully paid) and a follow up buddy program of 2-3 months.
Initially, you will be offered a contract with a duration of one year. After this period we would like to offer you an indefinite contract.
Working in a 24 hour shift pattern with a competitive salary and the possibility to increase your income with the shift allowance.
Working in dayshift with a competitive salary.
- German Customer Support in Germany (relocation offered)
€30000 - 33000
Are you service-minded, loyal, and eager to join a quality Norwegian company in Sindelfingen? Do you speak German? Great, please read on! About our client Our Client w...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Relationship Manager - Germany
€28000 - 29580 per annum
Speak Dutch? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in Gutersloh? We are looking for the ne...2 months ago
- Customer Service
Are you passionate about financial technology and you look forward to working in the international and sunny Malta? We are currently looking for German speakers for a ...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, lead recruitment company in EU, is looking for dedicated German speakers for Customer Support positions in Lisbon. As a Customer Support, ...2 months ago