Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Customer Service in Greece for Philips (Dutch)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||14000 - 18000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Are you willing to relocate to one of Greece's hippest cities – Thessaloniki – and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 different languages?
Do you want to participate in fun company events all year round, from bowling tournaments to festivals and parties?
Are you customer-oriented with good troubleshooting skills?
Then keep reading and apply!
For Philips, one of the largest electronics companies in the world, you will:
– Provide professional customer service solutions over the phone, live chat and emails
– Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native Dutch speaker with excellent English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– You are punctual and flexible
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Schedule: rotating shifts between Monday and Friday: 9 am to 9 pm, on Saturdays: 10 am to 7 pm
– Salary: up to 24,000 euros per year (including bonuses and accommodation allowance)
– A paid and recognized training
– A complete relocation package which includes:
> The reimbursement of your 1st flight ticket to Thessaloniki
> Accommodation for 2 weeks
> Assistance in finding a flat + agency fee paid by the Company
> Flight ticket to your home and back after 6 months, then 12 months, etc
– Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: several in May-June 2020
- Dutch Customer Support in Greece (Home Office!)
Do you want to be part of a team whose motto is to do it forever better and to be forever better? Are you a fluent Dutch speaker with strong English communication skil...7 days ago
- French help line support agent for Pandora in Athens, Greece
€14000 - 24000
Ready to give a voice to people’s loves? Work with us for one of the world’s most loved jewellery brands Every day people around the world share facets of who they are...6 days ago
- Customer Service for Salt (German)
€950-1400 gross/month + relocation package available
– Start dates: ASAP and in 2021 – Go on reading if you are interested in a job for one of the most famous Telecommunication brands working together with over 227 milli...14 days ago
- Marketing Customer Service for Google Ads (Dutch)
€11000 - 18000
The Company. You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minde...9 days ago