Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Customer Service in Greece for Philips (German)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 24000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 different languages?
Do you want to participate in fun company events all year round, from bowling tournaments to festivals and parties?
Are you customer-oriented with good troubleshooting skills?
Then keep reading and apply!
For Philips, one of the largest electronics companies in the world, you will:
– Provide professional customer service solutions over the phone, live chat and emails
– Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native German speaker with excellent English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– You are punctual and flexible
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Schedule: rotating shifts between Monday and Saturday: 9 am to 11 pm, on Sundays: 9 am to 9 pm
– Salary: up to 24,000 euros per year (including bonuses and accommodation allowance)
– A paid and recognized training
– A complete relocation package which includes:
> The reimbursement of your 1st flight ticket to Thessaloniki
> Accommodation for 2 weeks
> Assistance in finding a flat + agency fee paid by the Company
> Flight ticket to your home and back after 6 months, then 12 months, etc
– Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: March-April