Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Customer Service Job in Greece (Hebrew speaker)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||15000 - 18000|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Industry: IT Services
Salary: 1100 – 1200 € / month
Benefits: Relocation package, meals, performance bonuses…
Working hours: Rotating shifts - Sun. – Thu. 9 am – 6 pm
Start date: 10.02.2020
Yes, it is another ad for an Customer Service role. But it is the only one worth your attention.
Want to know why? Keep on reading.
– Doing your best to keep the smile on customers’ faces, assisting them in their native language via phone, email, and chat.
– Being an active team-player, that is not only ready to help others but also is also just a great person to be around.
– Willing to learn and grow.
– All the rest, including using various tech tools, logs, etc. you will be happily trained on by the best, certified instructors.
– A native Hebrew speaker with excellent English
– Good multitasker
You would be joining an international company with a global reputation on the following conditions:
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– An attractive salary with a performance-related bonus
– A paid and recognized training of 3 weeks
– A relocation package which includes:
> Accommodation for 2 weeks
> Assistance in finding a flat + payment of the real estate agency fee
> You flight ticket to Athens + 2 flight tickets per year back home
> Accommodation bonus - 300 € for the first 12 months
– Other benefits: meal vouchers, discounts, free language classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: 10.02.2020
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service in Greece for Philips (Dutch)
€14000 - 18000
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to one of Greece's hippest cities – Thessaloniki – and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international t...2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens in Greece
€0 - 200000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Support in Sunny Athens, Greece
€Relocation assistance, bonuses, company events etc.
Are you fluent in German ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you with diverse brands such as Facebook, Netflix, and Pandora. Wh...25 days ago
- German Customer Service Advisors- free relocation to Greece
German Speaking Customer Service Advisor- Includes free relocation from any EU country. Our client is a huge customer service based call centre in the heart of Athens,...17 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisors with free relocation to Greece
Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor- Includes free relocation from any EU country. Our client is a huge customer service based call centre in the heart of Athens, ...17 days ago