Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Service Rep - Swedish or Norwegian - Amsterdam|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||271 - 6036|
|Salary||€1 - €1841 per month|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
As a Customer Contact Representative in our B2C department you answer travel related questions from customers mainly by phone, but also per email and chat. You suggest opportunities for them to fly and make the travel reservations or help them to solve their own specific problem while visiting the website. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- You give information to customers on flight fares, availability and schedules. You recognize sales leads and acts upon them. You explain advantages of company's services over competitors and searches for alternatives if the customer's initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native level of Swedish or Norwegian and good level of English
- Empathic and Service minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers' expectation
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable
To prepare you for the job, our client will offer and extensive training which will take place between 09:00 - 17:30 for Monday to Friday for eight weeks. Due to training and coaching is fulltime availability during the first 3 months required.
Ref: 271 - 6036
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Temporary Customer Service Rep - Dutch - Amsterdam Area
Amsterdam, North Holland
€3000 per month
Our international client who are a technology-driven company in the Amsterdam Area. They are looking for a Temporary Customer Service Administrator until 18/09/2017. T...6 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Rep for Food/Beverage Sector - Belfast
€14000 - 15000
Job Summary: Norwegian Speakers with a passion for helping others – who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Rep for Food/Beverage Sector - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Swedish Speakers with a passion for helping others - who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per m...3 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service - Belfast
€16000 - 20000
Job Summary If you speak Norwegian and are looking for a customer service job, one where you are not constantly on the on the phone all day AND you have previous exper...19 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Job- Münster
Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Swedish job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Swedish Speakers who also have a good le...11 days ago