Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Service Rep - Swedish or Norwegian - Amsterdam|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||271 - 6036|
|Salary||€1 - €1841 per month|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
As a Customer Contact Representative in our B2C department you answer travel related questions from customers mainly by phone, but also per email and chat. You suggest opportunities for them to fly and make the travel reservations or help them to solve their own specific problem while visiting the website. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- You give information to customers on flight fares, availability and schedules. You recognize sales leads and acts upon them. You explain advantages of company's services over competitors and searches for alternatives if the customer's initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native level of Swedish or Norwegian and good level of English
- Empathic and Service minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers' expectation
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable
To prepare you for the job, our client will offer and extensive training which will take place between 09:00 - 17:30 for Monday to Friday for eight weeks. Due to training and coaching is fulltime availability during the first 3 months required.
Ref: 271 - 6036