Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Dutch CSR|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
- Native or near native language proficiency in Danish / Finnish / Norwegian / Swedish / Dutch language.
- English proficiency and comprehension.
- Excellent spoken and written communication abilities.
- Customer orientation and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to details.
- Adaptability and capacity to easily find solutions.
- Proactive attitude.
- Team spirit.
- Good PC operating skills and typing speed.
- Availability for working in shifts.
- Client support by means of phone/ email.
- Offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding the company’s services.
- Promoting the products and services of the company by means of knowledge, attitude, information.
- Documenting all operations in the company’s database, according to the work procedures.
- Compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security.
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses.
- Annual fixed bonuses.
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee.
- Child birth support.
- Online library access for passionate book readers.
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office.
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities.
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform.
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment.
- Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Full relocation package.
Ref: Dutch CSR
- Dutch or German Customer Service Representative
€0 - 0
Benefits: 4 weeks of training; Personal and professional development; Competitive base salary; Performance-based bonus; Free provided for accommodation; Refund for the...19 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative - Hamburg
€26000 - 27000 per annum
Like the fact that you can pick up your keys and motor on anywhere you want? Want to help others do the same? Once you speak Dutch and want to live and work in Hamburg...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
€16000 - 20000
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast paced environment and are looking for a...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 36000
Dutch Customer Service Agent Prague Our client is a multinational outsourcing provider. Our client provides specialized business operations, such as finance and accoun...about 2 months ago